:sunglasses: 38.9 % :pray: 2.8 % :laughing: 30.6 % 🧥 8.3 % :cry: 8.3 % :🤗 2.8 % :poo: 8.3 %
By davidjay
kettle wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:38 pm Bearing in mind I believe Armsteen has gone on record calling Corbyn an antisemite on the old forum (happy for him to correct the record of course) I'm not sure anyone has any grounds of libel given his is a fucking screen name.
But you weren't on the old forum were you? I can't recall the name.
Oboogie, Nigredo, lambswool liked this
By Andy McDandy
A screen name that can be linked to an actual person. I'm no lawyer but I'm fairly sure that people have been prosecuted for stuff they said while using a "handle" online. Defaming a handle that can be linked back to an individual isn't much of a stretch.

Kettle, leave it. You're not going to win this argument, nor do you want to. You're here to needle people. That's called trolling.

Besides, many of us regulars here are IRL friends. So get the fuck out of our clubhouse.
By Cyclist
Winegums wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 8:38 pm Bearing in mind I believe Armsteen has gone on record calling Corbyn an antisemite on the old forum (happy for him to correct the record of course) I'm not sure anyone has any grounds of libel given his is a fucking screen name.
Same old Wino. Too thick to realise he's just outed himself :roll:

:lol:
Oboogie, Nigredo liked this
By Oboogie
kettle wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:09 pm To be clear, Armsteen can libel a real human being like he did literally right now, but I can't call him (a forum name, not a real person) a racist for, er, saying something racist?

I thought liberals believed in rules.
Corbyn is a an anti-Semite, the evidence is irrefutable, there is also evidence that he is a racist and misogynist.
If Malcolm had said something racist, you'd be able to quote it - but you can't.
By kettle
Oboogie wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:26 am
kettle wrote: Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:09 pm To be clear, Armsteen can libel a real human being like he did literally right now, but I can't call him (a forum name, not a real person) a racist for, er, saying something racist?

Corbyn is a an anti-Semite, the evidence is irrefutable, there is also evidence that he is a racist and misogynist.
If Malcolm had said something racist, you'd be able to quote it - but you can't.
This is all nonsense though isn't it. There is no irrefutable evidence of being an antisemite.

Malcolm said that corbyn will fuck anything with a pulse, suggesting sexual promiscuity with low standards. The only example of him fucking around I'm aware of (and the only one he could link to, with a link to the Sun no less - just brilliant by the way) was him having sex with Dianne Abbott.

It wouldn't surprise me to see that this forum has a blind spot for racism. I recall one forum member referring to "nigga" music and that was just glossed over entirely...
By Nigredo
That Sun article is mostly just quoting excerpts from a book about Corbyn though, so it’s an improvement on their usual level of fabrication.

Just a gut feeling but Corbyn absolutely seems the type to chat up ethnic minority women to be his trophy conquests.
Oboogie liked this
By Bones McCoy
kettle wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:52 am
Oboogie wrote: Sun Jun 06, 2021 12:26 am

This is all nonsense though isn't it. There is no irrefutable evidence of being an antisemite.

Malcolm said that corbyn will fuck anything with a pulse, suggesting sexual promiscuity with low standards. The only example of him fucking around I'm aware of (and the only one he could link to, with a link to the Sun no less - just brilliant by the way) was him having sex with Dianne Abbott.

It wouldn't surprise me to see that this forum has a blind spot for racism. I recall one forum member referring to "nigga" music and that was just glossed over entirely...
Once you've finished "doing a Dom" perhaps you'd like to flounce off to a different forum and conduct your tropping there.
Oboogie liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]