:sunglasses: 38.9 % :pray: 2.8 % :laughing: 30.6 % 🧥 8.3 % :cry: 8.3 % :🤗 2.8 % :poo: 8.3 %
By Tubby Isaacs
He's a Stop The War bloke who's written a book on the arms industry. This apparently is a bigger accomplishment than being DPP.

The Jo Swinson analogy is mad. She lost to the SNP, her closest challenger, because their vote rose by 8.1% on the last time from the very poor 2017 performance.
Last edited by Tubby Isaacs on Sun Feb 11, 2024 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Andy McDandy
Just looked him up. Seems a bit of a one trick pony and preacher to the converted.

As for his insights into the global arms industry, there's nothing that hadn't been covered by Mark Thomas in "As Used on the Famous Nelson Mandela". Which was also funny.
By Tubby Isaacs
davidjay wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:15 pm How do these people think that Starmer's spurious links to MI5 and his opinion of Julian Assange are more important to the electorate than feeding your family and keeping a roof over their heads? I wonder if they ever talk to anyone even vaguely normal.
They do the economy as well, in fairness. Ending "neoliberalism", whatever that means. Certainly there are some very poor bits of outsourced state they could point to, but I think your average hard-nosed Victorian mill owner might have noticed a few unneoliberal things, like the level of taxation. The same people who were cheering Corbyn for 26% Corporation Tax think Rachel Reeves going for 25% is an outrage of rightwingery.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]