:sunglasses: 38.9 % :pray: 2.8 % :laughing: 30.6 % 🧥 8.3 % :cry: 8.3 % :🤗 2.8 % :poo: 8.3 %
By Tubby Isaacs
I'm catching up a bit with the "Starmer spoke to the President of Israel" thing. One possible explanation that's rather been missed is diplomatic courtesy- Israel is an ally, and you might reasonably want to inform them that you were going to table a motion about them. Of course, we don't know what was said- and nor should we. You either trust or you don't.

If it was part of a Herzog master plan, it's not ended very well. The Commons (albeit non binding) passed a fairly strong ceasefire motion, rather than having the SNP motion voted down by the Government. Sure there's been a fair bit of distraction from that, but it's not been Labour doing the distracting.
By Andy McDandy
Perfect is indeed the enemy of possible. Given a practical choice between helping elect a reasonably progressive left wing government that while by no means perfect is better than the alternative; or any other action, including inaction leading to the current shower of cunts getting more time in office, getting even more entrenched, and the electorate getting gaslighted and beaten down thus increasing the odds of them staying in power for fucking ever....this guy will go with option B because Starmer isn't quite good enough for him.

Fuck that guy.
davidjay, Spoonman liked this
By Youngian
Oboogie wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:44 am You'd think that someone who (presumably) thinks eating meat is a bad thing might welcome the fact we're about to elect our first vegetarian PM...
We currently have a veggie PM but he’s not going to talk about it. It’ll make him look like a do-gooder or remind Tory voters he’s not Christian but ‘one of that other lot that aren’t Muslims.’
Last edited by Youngian on Fri Mar 08, 2024 7:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Oboogie liked this
By Oboogie
Youngian wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 8:21 pm
Oboogie wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:44 am You'd think that someone who (presumably) thinks eating meat is a bad thing might welcome the fact we're about to elect our first vegetarian PM...
We currently have a veggie PM but he’s not going to talk about it. It’ll make look like a do-gooder or remind Tory voters he’s not Christian but ‘one of that other lot that aren’t Muslims.’
I didn't realise Sunak was a vegetarian - I hear he doesn't talk about it much! I stand corrected.
By Abernathy
Oboogie wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 11:03 pm
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 10:41 pm As a good Hindu.
I know he's a Hindu (I'm unqualified to assess how 'good' he might be), but whilst many Hindus are vegetarian, most are not.
What’s a hindu?

It lays eggs.

I’ll get my coat.
Dalem Lake, zuriblue, kreuzberger and 1 others liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]