By Bones McCoy
Boiler wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:07 pm It used to be a must-watch for us over a decade ago.

Now the years pass and I don't notice it. TBQH I'm more likely to listen to the show it ripped off - The News Quiz.
I'll observe that TV ages rapidly while radio formats are near immortal.

I fully expect my great grandchildren to have access to Gardener's Question Time, Thought for the Day and Test Match Special.
By Boiler
Bones McCoy wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:45 pm
Boiler wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:07 pm It used to be a must-watch for us over a decade ago.

Now the years pass and I don't notice it. TBQH I'm more likely to listen to the show it ripped off - The News Quiz.

I fully expect my great grandchildren to have access to Gardener's Question Time, Thought for the Day and Test Match Special.
Alas Bones, I very much doubt there'll be a BBC to carry on those great traditions by then.
By Youngian
Bones McCoy wrote: Sun Dec 12, 2021 10:45 pm

News Quiz stays fresher as it has no permanent guests.
By Oboogie
What this most reminds me of are the cries of racism when people mocked Diane Abbott's car crash interviews.
Criticism of politicians of colour cannot be assumed to be racist, that's not to say that none of it is of course - that would be equally absurd.
Some of the most revolting and incompetent Tory ministers of recent years have been people of colour - they don't get a free pass because they're not white.
It's called equality!
Spoonman liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]