:laughing: 100 %
By Abernathy
I do wonder what the logical chain of thought was on Ali’s part that led him to this point.

He’s facing disciplinary action from the party whatever happens. He could have been facing expulsion. Has he calculated that he may as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb? Does he really think that posing as an enemy of Starmer over the Gaza issue will get him elected? Is trying to target Gorgeous George’s (aka the Twat in the Hat) vote ?

In essence, what he has done is simply confirm that he’s an absolute twat that should never have been selected.

Man’s a cunt.
By Yug
It never was about the Labour Party

Momentum is considering opening up its membership to people outside the Labour party in an attempt to energise a broader leftwing movement in the lead-up to the general election.

Insiders say a shift in the group’s membership model will make it a “powerful force” and will ensure its financial sustainability and relevance if Keir Starmer becomes prime minister.

Momentum currently requires supporters to be members of Labour – a rule that is having a knock-on effect on its funding as thousands of leftwingers have the party under Starmer...

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... bour-party
This can only be a good thing. As more disparate swivel-eyed loons join it will factionalise, descend into infighting, and render itself an incoherent irrelevance. 'Twas ever thus with these people.
By Watchman
If I remember correctly. even during Jez's "leadership", there were various fraction trying to be more left than others, Unity Left is one that springs to mind
mattomac liked this
By davidjay
Watchman wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 10:17 am If I remember correctly. even during Jez's "leadership", there were various fraction trying to be more left than others, Unity Left is one that springs to mind
Those of us old enough can remember the number of paper sellers in the eighties and how they hated each other more than they hated Thatcher.
By Abernathy
Banksy has painted a new mural in Jeremy Corbyn’s constituency, and Jezza himself has welcomed the artwork :
MP for Islington North, Jeremy Corbyn shared a photo of the mural on Twitter with a caption reading: "Banksy has come to Islington! What wonderful artwork, proving there is hope for our natural world everywhere".
I’m thinking that this may be a bit rash of Jezza. He doesn’t exactly have a great track record when it comes to commenting on murals . :roll:
By Abernathy
Another Angry Wank has largely been missing from my Facebook feed of late, because, he says, the Facebook algorithm is preventing him getting his message of truth and Starmer-hatred out to true believers.

He has accordingly moved his vitriolic rantings on to Substack, but has bobbed up again on Facebook to tell us all about it and post some links. I've had a look at a couple of examples, and I can tell you that he is as unhinged as ever he was. Honestly,the man is so absolutely consumed by hatred of Keir Starmer and what he calls his supporters - "Starmtroopers" (HUR HUR) that it is, actually, comical.

https://anotherangryvoice.substack.com/ ... irect=truer

How dare Owen Jones do what we told him to!

He is truly, desperately, clueless. I'm not in the slightest bit upset or bothered that the disruptive entryist Trot Owen Jones has finally decided to leave the Labour Party, let alone "`crying bitter tears of outrage". I find it sad, but I also actively welcome it.

Tom Clark really has become a total parody of himself.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]