:laughing: 100 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Crabcakes wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:57 am
It kind of will, because they’re relying on more people seeing the investigated headlines and assuming there’s no smoke without fire than seeing any subsequent statement that there was no case to answer - and further that if there is *any* suggestion of an error, no matter how minor or unintentional, this will be amplified relentlessly.
That didn't work with Beergate though, did it?

It's also on a theme that reminds people of the likes of Zahawi.
By Andy McDandy
When you're constantly introduced as "tax dodge slur minister...", it might well stick that something's not right. And that's all they want.

TBH she could produce all the evidence exonerating her that she could and it wouldn't make any difference. We're into "prove to my satisfaction..." territory.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:29 am Won't be if nothing happens.
You know how it works.

Accusation on the front page.
Retraction bottom of Page 19

What message does the gammon go away with?

Basic stuff.
Oboogie liked this
By Crabcakes
A question, as I don’t know if this is correct or not - I’ve seen a post suggesting that the purpose of dragging this out and demanding the investigation is restarted is that, while the investigation is ongoing, Rayner can’t campaign (or at least will need to keep a much lower profile). Is this true?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]