:sunglasses: 50 % :🤗 50 %
By kreuzberger
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 9:38 pm What do working class people want with Mexican food?
A 2-quid recipe for a family of four on a site that isn't pay-walled by a weirdo remaining twin? Clearly, being a superannuated xenophobe is quite easy when your universal credit isn't about to go south.
By Malcolm Armsteen
And besides, criticism of the Guardian's recipes is missing the point - they are there to inspire and amuse with their out-thereness. They aren't suggestions for Thursday's dinner.

And some of them (especially the middle-eastern ones) are very nice.
By kreuzberger
Boiler wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:07 pm It's odd; perhaps a sign of my heading towards sixty, but I am developing a taste for the simplicity of 50s and 60s cookery - the sort of stuff that appeared in recipe books that accompanied your new electric cooker...
Marguerite Patten, the Nigella of her age and your childhood, was the bees knees. My own mother was a keen follower and, once money became less tight, basically cooked fan-food. We lapped it up.

On reflection, there were a few horror shows - Sainsbury's tinned mince in a spag bol, for example - but there were some real highlights like lambs' kidneys Provençale, a corking Pavlova, and no end of variations on traditional stuffing.

Olive oil was only available from the chemist, mind.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]