:sunglasses: 50 % :🤗 50 %
By Andy McDandy
Given that, for example, Eastenders regularly gets shit from twats when a plotline or episode focuses on "the black family" (itself hardly representative of the east end of London), I imagine that if a drama were to match those percentages, they'd still be whinging about tokenism.

Also, Young might reflect on the role the RW media play, with their "we're being swamped!" rhetoric over the last 60-odd years. He won't though.
By RedSparrows
The lesson from those stats might also be read as 'hey look, they're a minority but still deserve representation because... they exist and the right has demonised them forever'.

Rather than 'SEE, there's so few of them anyway waht's the point of acknowledging them HEY STOP DILUTING OUR WHITE WORKING CLASS'

FWIW I feel like the representation issue, whilst worthy and important, is only step one on a road, down which are far more challenging and telling issues to confront. Sadly.
By Tubby Isaacs
Heavyweight political theorist Paul has discovered marketing and capitalism. Business goes harder for younger, well off people than for old people with no money. What would Paul's sort of advertising look like? The Werner Originals granddad moaning about darkies? You don't have to actively embrace "woke".

He somehow crowbars in Labour losing the Red Wall later on.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]