:sunglasses: 50 % :🤗 50 %
By Watchman
The Labour MP Graham Stringer (Blackley and Broughton) has told GB News that he is disturbed by what happened to Dominic Raab because he feels Raab was effectively sacked by civil servants.

A bit more about Stringer; believes dyslexia is made up by the education establishment to divert blame for illiteracy due to poor teachers; is a climate change denier; Eurosceptic
By RedSparrows
Dylan Mulvaney, as I recall it, was the trans man featured in beer ads in the US, that led to 'not at all snowflake' right wingers to throw an absolute shitfit about their beer being tainted by association with a famous (I believe) trans person.

This, I suspect for Jones, ties into general anti-trans feeling in the States on the right, which is, irrespective of what you think of the matter, unhinged.
By Youngian
RedSparrows wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:05 pm Dylan Mulvaney, as I recall it, was the trans man featured in beer ads in the US, that led to 'not at all snowflake' right wingers to throw an absolute shitfit about their beer being tainted by association with a famous (I believe) trans person.
Bud lite, this was being discussed by Bill Maher with Piers Morgan as a guest. Piers immediately loses the room by insulting US beer and then goes full Partridge to win his host back. Piers suggests Bill should join him for a proper pint of some bitter or other in a London pub.
By zuriblue
Youngian wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 10:09 pm
RedSparrows wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 7:05 pm Dylan Mulvaney, as I recall it, was the trans man featured in beer ads in the US, that led to 'not at all snowflake' right wingers to throw an absolute shitfit about their beer being tainted by association with a famous (I believe) trans person.
Bud lite, this was being discussed by Bill Maher with Piers Morgan as a guest. Piers immediately loses the room by insulting US beer and then goes full Partridge to win his host back. Piers suggests Bill should join him for a proper pint of some bitter or other in a London pub.
Although, to be fair, Bud Light is the beer for which the phrase "love in a canoe" was invented. On my visits to the Colonies I tended to avoid Bud Light, not because of any boycott, but because it's fucking awful beer.
By Spoonman
As someone who hasn't drunk anything more alcoholic than a can of Bass Shandy, whom having a pin from the PTAA is close to the last solid living element of Catholicism that I have these days, even I'm aware of Bud Light's rep. And when I heard a couple of weeks back about Kid Rock firing bullets through several cases of Bud Light in a video he did, I thought "well, that's understandable" until I heard the real reason why he did it! :roll:

Safe to say that John Oliver isn't a fan of Bud Light either, or at least its lime variant. There's a clear grimace on his face just after he's necked a bottle of it down. (Video is NSFW due to language)

By Youngian
US piss water beer has its roots in prohibition and some archaic brewing restrictions that lasted into the 70s when a very vibrant microbrewing industry emerged. IIRC fans of decent US ale have Gerald Ford to thank.
And when I heard a couple of weeks back about Kid Rock firing bullets through several cases of Bud Light in a video

This is like a flimsy English attempt to keep culture war embers alight but with live ammo. Anyone on GBNews do paint balling.
By Samanfur
For the record, she's a trans woman (male to female transition), not a trans man. She/her.

The fact that she's a woman was winding up the broflakes as much as the fact that she's trans.
By RedSparrows
Samanfur wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 3:34 pm
For the record, she's a trans woman (male to female transition), not a trans man. She/her.

The fact that she's a woman was winding up the broflakes as much as the fact that she's trans.
Oh sorry, I didn't realise! My bad.

So yes, a woman AND trans. Double trouble for the super secure.
By Tubby Isaacs
On a lite beer tangent, I like this old ad.

Love the way they solved the "why is John Madden going to drink this stuff?" problem. Just get John to say he has to because he's a massive boozer, that'll do it. Maybe loads of real life boozers switched to lite beer because they thought it would make massive boozing ok.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]