:sunglasses: 50 % :🤗 50 %
By mattomac
Spiked famous for their annual free speech in Students’ Unions survey, when they first did it they would actually communicate us in a rather threatening manner. It doesn’t matter what you sent them mind, they would decide what things meant often using documents at least 5 years out of date or laughably failing us because they claimed they couldn’t access the website.

There was no outage reported that day, or week or month.
By MisterMuncher
It's a cheap, lazy point to score, but I could probably name more than a few names that never saw trial that the bould Paul would be very sure were entirely guilty of what they were accused of.
Spoonman liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Here's Paul making out the two situations are the same. I don't think the mission in the Red Sea is to take out all the small boats, or that asylum seekers are crossing the channel on pirate ships.

You might as well say "If we can keep the peace in Bosnia, why can't we stop kids in inner cities from stealing cars?"

By Andy McDandy
Working on the basis of "what's the smallest amount of work strictly needed to come up with this?" (a surprisingly good rule of thumb when dealing with journalism), I think this means Danny asked 3 people, 2 of which said yes to a competent leader who gets shit done.

Meanwhile, is there anyone in this Blue Labour thing apart from Paul Embrey?
mattomac liked this
By Crabcakes
I suspect that poll result might show people - and in particular young people - being generally sick of fuckwitted leaders who are openly corrupt and/or sell them out. Do the same poll after a few years of a Labour govt. and see what they say then.

It’s not that people want dictators. It’s that people can see even a fucking dictator would have some benefits over the current shitshow and at least not alternately pander to them/shaft them.
mattomac liked this
By mattomac
Crabcakes wrote: Thu Feb 01, 2024 2:32 pm I suspect that poll result might show people - and in particular young people - being generally sick of fuckwitted leaders who are openly corrupt and/or sell them out. Do the same poll after a few years of a Labour govt. and see what they say then.

It’s not that people want dictators. It’s that people can see even a fucking dictator would have some benefits over the current shitshow and at least not alternately pander to them/shaft them.
Probably on to something looking at that trend.
By Malcolm Armsteen
I'm having flashbacks to an undergrad module 'Europe of the Dictators, the defeat of democracy'.

People then thought that democracy had failed and they yearned for strong men and simple answers...

They were naive; the dictators were not.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]