:sunglasses: 41.7 % :pray: 16.7 % :laughing: 16.7 % :cry: 8.3 % :poo: 16.7 %
“But the plans were on display…”
“On display? I eventually had to go down to the cellar to find them.”
“That’s the display department.”
“With a flashlight.”
“Ah, well, the lights had probably gone.”
“So had the stairs.”
“But look, you found the notice, didn’t you?”
“Yes,” said Arthur, “yes I did. It was on display in the bottom of a locked filing cabinet stuck in a disused lavatory with a sign on the door saying ‘Beware of the Leopard.”
White Paper published in 1993, Act of Parliament in 1995. Extensive media coverage, when newspapers had far more readers today and when the (for most people) TV was 4 channels.

Governments make changes that affect people all the time. The test has never been "I didn't get a letter addressed to me personally about it, where's my compensation?"
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:07 pm 15 years is without reasonable warning, is it? In fairness to Long-Bailey, she was far from the only Labour MP to fall for this stuff. Nandy and Rayner did too, but being in Starmer's shadow cabinet has forced them to learn maths.

The maths of pensions as Gen X retires is that the bill will fall as there’s less of them than baby boomers for self explanatory reasons. Equalising pensions to end sex discrimination can mean a number of things but George Osborne liked to chisel and take from demographics he thought were least likely to fight back.
Stop The War goon who failed to get selected in a redrawn seat, Beth Winter. Doubtless she's somebody who says "solidarity" a lot, so she's pissing all over the new Wales First Minister.

It may or may not have been wise to acccept the doation- it's from somebody twice convicted of dumping shit, the last time in 2017. By all means criticise the FM's judgemet. But what's an investigation going to say? Seems very likely it'll say "within the rules".

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]