:sunglasses: 50 % :pray: 6.3 % :laughing: 34.4 % :cry: 3.1 % :poo: 6.3 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Hope Dodds isn't sacked. We can only hope she's getting in the Shadow Cabinet very soon.

If I were to predict a position, it would be to Communities. Prescott was good at talking about regions, Rayner could be as well. It's an area Labour are vulnerable. It's got huge potential as a portfolio.
Boiler liked this
By Boiler
Tubby Isaacs wrote:If I were to predict a position, it would be to Communities. Prescott was good at talking about regions, Rayner could be as well. It's an area Labour are vulnerable. It's got huge potential as a portfolio.
Like your thinking, Tubbs.

Time for a beer and an episode of Callan.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
Calm down.
She is still deputy leader, she's been stood down as campaigns manager (amongst calls for a professional to be employed in this role) after a pretty poor campaign in Hartlepool, which is now done.

There are rumours that she is to be given Home Office in a forthcoming reshuffle.

Kuenssberg is winding things up and the useful idiots of the left have fallen for it.
By Boiler
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:08 pm Hope you're well.

Callan isn't my normal choice of cheer up.
Nah, I'm fine(ish) Tubbs, thanks for asking: I can sit down with my chicken and chips, turn the colour off on the telly, imagine it's 50 years ago and I'm watching Callan how my parents would have watched it.

Everything's cool.
By Tubby Isaacs
Boiler wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:32 pm

Nah, I'm fine(ish) Tubbs, thanks for asking: I can sit down with my chicken and chips, turn the colour off on the telly, imagine it's 50 years ago and I'm watching Callan how my parents would have watched it.

Everything's cool.
Sorry, that came out wrong!

Begerac Christmas Special 1987, for me right now.

And before you ask, I'm ok too!
Last edited by Tubby Isaacs on Sat May 08, 2021 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Boiler
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:33 pm
Boiler wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:32 pm

Everything's cool.
Sorry, that came out wrong!

Begerac Christmas Special 1987, for me right now.
Going way O/T, but I have the last episode of Bergerac on tape, and I am yet to watch it.

On account of I've got to fix a Betamax machine to play it first...
By The Weeping Angel
Boiler wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:51 pm
The Weeping Angel wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:46 pm Both Ashworth and Nandy have been good performers.

Reeves and Phillips being promoted is a good thing however.
There are some who'll be absolutely fucking incensed at Phillips being promoted, if this is true.

Got any popcorn in, TWA? :lol:
No then again she did tweet this before that tweet.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]