:sunglasses: 50 % :pray: 6.3 % :laughing: 34.4 % :cry: 3.1 % :poo: 6.3 %
By The Weeping Angel
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 8:56 pm I wonder if Communities is the one then?

I hope Starmer's not trying to be cunning and offer her something unimportant.

Think Reeves is too tarred by "tougher than IDS" even if that was a mispresentation to be Shadow Chancellor.
Yeah this person is hopping mad

By Tubby Isaacs
Reeves's previous comments are going to get mentioned all the time.. She is another Cooper really, hugely capable, but hurt (within Labour) by benefits stuff. That will be a problem.

The fact Jez ran in an actual election on cutting benefits below George Osborne is of course completely different.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Only hurts on th e left of the party. As the Tories have proved the electorate are either unconcerned or on board.

And at some point you just have to tell people to shut the fuck up with the childishness.
davidjay, Oboogie liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:15 pm Only hurts on th e left of the party. As the Tories have proved the electorate are either unconcerned or on board.

And at some point you just have to tell people to shut the fuck up with the childishness.
Going to be enough work hauling policy back to a sensible position. People without the Reeves baggage can do that as well as she can. She's fine at business.
By mattomac
I’m hearing that it’s a reshuffle and this is what happens, it’s just someone decided to go public before the reshuffle was fully announced.

Can’t think why?

Anyhow I was for letting Cooper on the select committee but we now need to be more serious and I think Cooper would be an excellent addition to the shadow cabinet.

Also I’d consider promoting Phillips.
By The Weeping Angel
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:01 pm Reeves's previous comments are going to get mentioned all the time.. She is another Cooper really, hugely capable, but hurt (within Labour) by benefits stuff. That will be a problem.

The fact Jez ran in an actual election on cutting benefits below George Osborne is of course completely different.
I'm with Malcolm it's only people within Labour that are bothered by this.
By Tubby Isaacs
The Weeping Angel wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 11:20 pm
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat May 08, 2021 10:01 pm Reeves's previous comments are going to get mentioned all the time.. She is another Cooper really, hugely capable, but hurt (within Labour) by benefits stuff. That will be a problem.

I'm with Malcolm it's only people within Labour that are bothered by this.
Why have unnecessary rows over personalities though? Somebody like Anneliese Dodds knows the last manifesto was bollocks as much as Cooper or Reeves do.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]