:sunglasses: 55 % :pray: 5 % :laughing: 30 % :poo: 10 %
By Spoonman
davidjay wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2023 1:17 pm To be honest, I never knew this lot had so much of a sense of humour:

Not a cult. :roll:

Tr*mp as 'merican prez would have been more likely to have "diverted" what has been going on, and that's saying something.
By MisterMuncher
Without wanting to take away from Jez' ridiculousness here, describing KNEECAP as IRA fans and cheap, shitty jokes about the lad's mask kinda tell me I don't need a whole heap from that source, either.
By Tubby Isaacs
Jeremy Corbyn, the former Labour leader, says there are 17 million people in the region of Yemen living in hunger. Where is the comprehensive plan by western nations to bring peace to the region?
Give your Iranian mates a ring. They're directing one side in Yemen.

That's a bit of a cheap shot there, but the question (recognised by the UN security council) is that one side in this civil war is fucking up an international shipping lane.
Oboogie liked this
By Andy McDandy
Alan Wood, who taught me Russian history at university, and was in many ways a classic Hobsbawm-style left wing academic, summed it up very simply: Russians play for keeps. Yes, you need to take into account the big 3 strategic aims and the legacy of history, but don't ever take them lightly or expect them to play fair.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Andy McDandy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:33 pm Alan Wood, who taught me Russian history at university, and was in many ways a classic Hobsbawm-style left wing academic, summed it up very simply: Russians play for keeps. Yes, you need to take into account the big 3 strategic aims and the legacy of history, but don't ever take them lightly or expect them to play fair.
On point, as always.
By Tubby Isaacs
'Clearly ridiculous': British leader pushes back against Putin's claims on Nato expansion
Rishi Sunak, the British prime minister, called a claim by Russia’s president, Vladimir Putin, that the war in Ukraine was a result of Nato expansion “clearly ridiculous”, PA reports.
On balance, Labour is better off for not having a leader who thinks this bollocks (with a bit of "nuance" added).
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]