:sunglasses: 55 % :pray: 5 % :laughing: 30 % :poo: 10 %
By davidjay
mattomac wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:36 am Some pubs are ok, some are awful.

As a CAMRA member I have experienced both.
As a CAMRA member so have I, and some of the most disappointing have been courtesy of the Good Beer Guide .
Last edited by davidjay on Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By mattomac
davidjay wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:41 pm

AS a CAMRA member so have I, and some of the most disappointing have been courtesy of the Good Beer Guide .
Well I did say that, it’s no surprise like.
By davidjay
mattomac wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 10:03 pm
davidjay wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 9:41 pm

AS a CAMRA member so have I, and some of the most disappointing have been courtesy of the Good Beer Guide .
Well I did say that, it’s no surprise like.
Apropos of nowt, for the first time in a decade I'm not bothering with this year's GBG.
mattomac liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
The Weeping Angel wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:31 pm Quite frankly the reaction of a number of people on the left to this shows thieir moral bankruptcy and sociopathy.

Here's an example

In fairness, that's pretty much in its class of its own among anybody I've heard of. The rest are mostly "well, this is happening because of the Occupation", but with condemnation too in most cases.
By The Weeping Angel
[uote="Tubby Isaacs" post_id=54660 time=1696714724 user_id=92]
The Weeping Angel wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 9:31 pm Quite frankly the reaction of a number of people on the left to this shows thieir moral bankruptcy and sociopathy.

Here's an example

In fairness, that's pretty much in its class of its own among anybody I've heard of. The rest are mostly "well, this is nghappening because of the Occupation", but with condemnation too in most cases.
[/quote]
i
True but Micheal Walker posted something almost equally bad but he's deleted his tweet, others have tried to draw a false equivalence to what Ukraine are doing.
By kreuzberger
This bothsidesery is losing its lustre after these hordes of murderous, beard-burning barbarians have paraded their misogyny and anti-Semitism on global news outlets.

Hamas is not Palestine and Palestinians are not Hamas.

While that other New Yorkian fraudster is certainly not Israel, that is a conversation for another day.
By Youngian
kreuzberger wrote: Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:27 pm While that other New Yorkian fraudster is certainly not Israel, that is a conversation for another day.
Not in Israel it isn’t, Haaretz is just as scathing in blaming Bibi but you’d expect that, this is the Times of Israel

For years, Netanyahu propped up Hamas. Now it’s blown up in our faces
https://www.timesofisrael.com/for-years ... faces/amp/
By Crabcakes
Has he seriously still not got anything better to say than “all attacks are bad, mmmkay?”.

If he really is a ‘friend to the Palestinians’, he should be having a stern word pointing out that - in general - the world’s sympathies were very much moving towards the plight of Palestinians and away from an obviously corrupt, hardline Israeli government. But that this stunt has undone a lot of that at a stroke.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]