News and announcements about all things Mailwatch
:🤗 100 %
By kreuzberger
Roasted some beef this evening with spuds, sprouts, and some red wine and cranberry sauce which, to be honest, could have been a little fleeter of foot. Fairly chunky Bordeaux.

The perfect backdrop to plucking out the remnants of my stitches, the embedded bits that the GP missed but about which my body was starting to grumble. Be gone, fuckers.
Malcolm Armsteen, lambswool, Spoonman and 2 others liked this
By kreuzberger
In the latest episode of "Fun, will it ever end?", I go in tomorrow, first-toot, to get a new spine fitted on Friday.

If the shit hits the fan, please mail me at the [email protected] address and I will take care of anything, once I can swap the opiates for the safe return of my lappy.

In the meantime, be nice and vote well tomorrow :-)
Oboogie, Nigredo, Spoonman liked this
By Oboogie
kreuzberger wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:23 pm Back up and not exactly running, yet.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone. They and fabulous healthcare delivery really did the trick.
Good to have you back and wishing you a speedy recovery.
Attachments
70bf5f017837cd89b7dbcfeb1a0c8d6e8d2d72d931e63a762a6aac0bd12f7498.jpg
70bf5f017837cd89b7dbcfeb1a0c8d6e8d2d72d931e63a762a6aac0bd12f7498.jpg (29.99 KiB) Viewed 9279 times
kreuzberger liked this
By kreuzberger
Off we go again, as of tomorrow until Monday, at the earliest.

"Dead hips" apparently, or Osteonecrosis, as they call it in the Johnson household. Fucking steroids, cheers all the same.

So, we salivate at the prospect of five days of IV rocket-drugs and a well-documented suite of side-effects plus all the mental health issues that accompany this year of illness. Oh well, another 5,500€ blasted in to the medical ether, unless the insurance coughs. Without success, I have tried to negotiate a room with a balcony but they are not having it. At least I have a pack of nicotine sweetie-fags if it all gets a bit much.

If anything goes wrong, please message Malc who can mail me directly at my gmail address. TBH, I'll be looking for something to do...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]