News and announcements about all things Mailwatch
:🤗 100 %
By kreuzberger
Well. I'm back online and touched by all the kind and thoughtful wishes. Thank you!

I have had better weeks, to be honest. Just as the arterial work was being finalised, summat popped and there were two embolisms to contend with. This meant that another surgeon was rushed in to help shore up the defences. Scan the fuckers, cut in, and scoop them out before they could wreak their havoc.

How do I know this? Because it was done under local and I could witness the panic stations from closer that I would ordinarily have preferred.

Anyway, all is well. No stroke, no heart attack, a right leg that works, and some very, very bruised nethers. The main surgeon is reasonably pleased with the outcome, and she and the Kreuzette are getting on like a house on fire. Things could have been worse.

So, I am back down there on June 1st to schedule the second, final, and much smaller phase of this procedure. I have asked for laughing-gas next time to top up my oxycodone breakfast.

I am not looking forward to it, to be brutally honest.
Oboogie, Spoonman liked this
By kreuzberger
Yay, tomorrow's Monday so that means... More. Surgery. Again!

This time on the left leg, just to keep it mixed up and interesting, albeit having failed miserably to get the NOx wheeled out for the duration. (My bastard right radial artery collapsed on Friday and the left one is a mess, so Christ knows where they will be squirting the happy juice...)

I'll be dark until Wednesday but will still be arsing about on my lappy if needs be. @Malcolm Armsteen can hit me up if anything breaks.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]