News and announcements about all things Mailwatch
:laughing: 100 %
By Killer Whale
Bones McCoy wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:37 am
kreuzberger wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:06 pm Sub-Forums, or what used to be "topics" need to be set up by an admin with this iteration of the software. (I think.)

In the meantime, please add to this thread with your requests. I'll go first;

Politics > Royal Families
Politics > Scottish Election
Politics > Etholiad Cyffredinol y Senedd / Wales Parliament General Election
By Bones McCoy
Killer Whale wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 10:24 am
Bones McCoy wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 9:37 am
kreuzberger wrote: Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:06 pm Sub-Forums, or what used to be "topics" need to be set up by an admin with this iteration of the software. (I think.)

In the meantime, please add to this thread with your requests. I'll go first;

Politics > Royal Families
Politics > Scottish Election
Politics > Etholiad Cyffredinol y Senedd / Wales Parliament General Election
It's easy for you to say that
By kreuzberger
Standards.

I am sure that everyone welcomes new strands of discussion, including those dealing with complex aspects of human sexuality and our own perspectives. However, let's try to remain sensitive and not be tempted to be salacious in any way.
Bones McCoy, Oboogie, Samanfur and 1 others liked this
By Abernathy
How do we change the titles of existing threads ?

I started a thread 20 months ago and titled it "General Election 2023 (?)" because at the time it seemed at least possible that the general election could take place during 2023. Now that looks quite definitely not something that will happen.

It therefore seems sensible, or perhaps necessary to change this thread's title. How do we get it done?
By Youngian
Abernathy wrote: Fri Nov 03, 2023 6:12 pm Should we have a new discussion thread on Artificial Intelligence (AI) ?
Yes, I’d like some links to people who know what they’re talking about instead of Elon Musk plucking nonsense out of the ether.

There’s an edition of the BBC media show featuring journalists from differing publications who’d tried to find a practical use for AI but to little avail. Articles were unreliable and took more time to edit than a reporter’s copy. A journalist on a local suggested it might be useful for sifting through council minutes to churn out a story. An experienced reporter could do that just as quickly. Just as your brain is better than a satnav if you know the route.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]