:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 50 %
By Nigredo
Bones McCoy wrote: Wed Dec 29, 2021 11:07 pm Maxwell guilty on 5 of 6 charges.

Is randy Andy sweating yet?
If only for the loss of reputation when the tabloids remember that he invited three convicted sex offenders (Weinstein, Epstein and Maxwell) to his daughter's 18th birthday party.
Cyclist, kreuzberger liked this
By Bones McCoy
GB News accused of prejudicing Colston Four trial
At a hearing on 23 December – which can only now be reported – Judge Peter Blair QC considered whether GB News’ decision to air the monologue constituted contempt of court. “The most pressing matter from my court’s perspective is to ensure that the safety of my trial process is maintained and that I don’t have the risk of jurors coming across this sort of material and the trial being prejudiced by them being influenced,” he said.
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2022/ ... four-trial
By Youngian
The Downton Abbey star successfully argued the Mail harassed her in commissioning freelance journalists to linger near her home after she had asked them to desist.

She told the press regulator the intense photographer attention had caused her to move home.

Watching a doc about Max Mosley, it emerges that he had a particularly loathsome contempt for Dacre even though his fire power was aimed at Murdoch. The feeling was mutual, Mosley and Dacre regarded each other as the most odious characters in public life. One was correct.
By MisterMuncher
The Mail argued the level of attention it gave James was protected by the European Convention on Human Rights.
Oh I'll just fucking bet they did, too.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]