By Cyclist
Apparently there are some traffic lights in the West End of That London which have been painted in the Pride rainbow colours. When he moaned about them on Twatter one response was:

In fairness, L*wrence F*x probably didn't notice the Pride traffic lights before because he hasn't had much call to be in the West End in the five years since they went up.
:lol: :lol:
Nigredo liked this
By Bones McCoy
Never mind that cunt Fox.

I'm much more interested in the Greatest Living Englishman's latest exploits.

https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/arts-an ... ty-3263635

Vultan / King Lear / Grandpa Rabbit will perform a 24 hour silence for charity in aid of PHASE Worldwide.

PHASE is a charity working to create opportunities in remote communities in Nepal by supporting health, education and livelihoods projects.

I always wondered about the wisdom of letting Brian go up those high mountains.

Gordon's Alive!!

By Malcolm Armsteen
Bones McCoy wrote: Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:57 am I'd buy that, just for "Putin on the Blitz".

Putin on the agony
Putin on the style,
That's what all the young folks
Are doing all the while...
Nigredo liked this
By Oboogie
AOB wrote: Wed Sep 20, 2023 10:07 am A mantra that Daily Star readers would also do well to observe.
About 40 years ago I worked with a bloke who was in the habit of buying The Sun every day except one (I think it might have been Mondays) when he bought The Star instead.
During one very boring lunchbreak I asked him why, "Colour tits in The Star on Mondays" came the reply.
And yes, he was a moron.
AOB liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]