:sunglasses: 50 % :pray: 50 %
By Boiler
Andy McDandy wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 12:14 pm First Sunday in advent, and it's banned!
The "woke blob" that is the BBC says at https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/schedules/bbc_radio_three

Screenshot 2021-11-28 at 12-41-41 BBC Sounds - Radio 3 - Schedules.png
Screenshot 2021-11-28 at 12-41-41 BBC Sounds - Radio 3 - Schedules.png (53.93 KiB) Viewed 8031 times
(which I shall be listening to later)
By Andy McDandy
A narrative they've pushed in recent years is that the average minority person doesn't care one way or the other, but it's us - the glasses wearing, book reading, BBC4 watching, public sector working race traitors - who are the problem.
By davidjay
mattomac wrote: Sun Nov 28, 2021 4:33 pm If government ministers are worries about this it shows how much they have bought their own media’s bullshit.

Also that headline …..is just confusing,
Note the way as well that this 'Blob' narrative will start to be pushed. BoJo might be Prime Minister but he hasn't got any real power. The Blob really run things - that's why he can't get what he wants done. He isn't an idle incompetent, he's a good and hard-working man consistently foiled by a higher authority.
Dalem Lake liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]