:pray: 100 %
By Andy McDandy
During the Desmond years, the Express paid reporters a pittance (or laid them off) while bankrolling several high profile columnists.

Columnists, after all, write what the owner/editor want to hear, they can work from home, and they don't do all that boring reporting stuff. So all you need are some trainees to lift stuff off the wires, and a Nathan Rao or two to write up any bollocks on the weather/house prices/Madeline McCann/Diana/6 simple rules to beat [disease of choice].
By Oboogie
Define "long". Compared to his mother's reign, Charles' will be short, but compared to his mother's all reigns are short.

Charles is 74, as his parents lived to 99 and 96, it seems reasonable to expect he might have 20 years in him. That would make him the fourth longest serving monarch of the UK.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_m ... h_of_reign
By Youngian
Yug wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 7:39 am The Express still excelling at what it does best

King Charles's reign 'won't be long' as Crown 'may be passed onto William' psychic claims

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/li ... y-2023/amp

:lol: :lol: :lol: :roll:
STFU you nutty twat
Jasmine told Express.co.uk: “Right off the bat I am not seeing King Charles being our king for very long.
“Mercury Retrograde occurs when it appears that Mercury is going backwards in the skies. It isn't actually going backwards, it's just an illusion because of how the planets and our solar system orbits the sun.

“Mercury rules communication, travel, messages and electrical equipment. These can become temperamental during a Retrograde.
By Bones McCoy
soulboy wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 11:06 am Image

Quite the front page, leading with BREXIT 'WILL BE ROARING SUCCESS' in the current climate.
Kemi's precognition assured her she's be Tory leader.
About as accurate as the Express long range weather forecasts.

Have they found Maddie yet?

And why's the Crown Princess parked in DBC and described as Queen?
By Watchman
A "deal with six gulf states"......................I often wonder what the Gulf states have apart from oil, so I'm assuming its a bit of sports washing, and they are buying the rest of the Premier League
By Andy McDandy
So, this will likely be 6 of the UAE, as I guess Iraq and Iran are out of the question, Kuwait is already 1950s Honduras with oil instead of bananas, and we already jump through hoops for the Saudis.

So, tactical policing support and high quality marital aids, and one eye (blind) in exchange for slightly cheaper oil?
By Yug
I think we all know why the Excess is carrying this story

Beautiful UK seaside town is like going back to 1950s as strict council bans everything

An "old-fashioned" seaside town in Essex has remained virtually unchanged over the decades thanks to its strict town council which, working alongside local associations, controls which new businesses can move in...

https://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/17865 ... ouncil/amp
You guessed it. Frinton-on-Sea.
By Abernathy
Youngian wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 5:15 pm

King Charles's reign 'won't be long' as Crown 'may be passed onto William' psychic claims

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/li ... y-2023/amp

Jasmine told Express.co.uk: “Right off the bat I am not seeing King Charles being our king for very long.
Uncanny. Straight off the bat, I too am not seeing David Attenborough (aged 97) being a maker of many more wildlife TV series for very long.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]