:poo: 100 %
By satnav
When I visited my parents on Sunday they had a copy of the Sunday Times and it really is woeful. It looks like Rod Liddle sets the tone for the paper and the other journalists just follow his lead. Liddle wrote an article which basically suggesting that it was pointless cutting inheritance tax because none of the plebs in the red wall seats have enough money to have to worry about the inheritance tax. With his articles these days it is difficult to tell if he is trying really hard to be funny and failing or if he is just a nasty piece of work.
By Andy McDandy
Blame the div kids. Why can't we just send them off gardening, or in the Sunshine coach* to Glitter Towers?

*Variety Club Sunshine Coaches - when I was a kid there always seemed to be some sort of fundraiser going on to buy these minibuses to take disadvantaged kids off to the seaside or to get molested by some prominent light entertainers. You don't see them around so much, these days.
By Malcolm Armsteen
This is where we need Fozzy.
In actual fact the number of EHCPs has fallen dramatically due to spending cuts. If an EHC Plan is given someone has to find the funds to make it so.

I can't give national chapter and verse but in my LA they have almost vanished.
By Youngian
Andy McDandy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 2:58 pm Blame the div kids. Why can't we just send them off gardening, or in the Sunshine coach* to Glitter Towers?

*Variety Club Sunshine Coaches - when I was a kid there always seemed to be some sort of fundraiser going on to buy these minibuses to take disadvantaged kids off to the seaside or to get molested by some prominent light entertainers. You don't see them around so much, these days.
Still going strong
https://www.variety.org.uk/
kreuzberger liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
My grandson has an EHCP.
He also has cerebral palsy, a paralysed arm, a stunted leg and partial vision. He has a delay of at least two years and requires constant emotional support. He has asked for his paralysed arm to be amputated as it 'doesn't help'.

Some fucking golden ticket.

Cunts.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]