:laughing: 100 %
By Abernathy
Might be worth giving Russell Brand his own thread, particularly since C4 Dispatches is about to run a major expose of some "very serious allegations" of abuse against him .

Brand is a strange character. I never found him remotely funny as a comedian - more deeply, deeply tedious, rather- and in recent years he has re-invented himself as some sort of conspiracy theory espousing crank. Still desperately tedious.

So is he the Alex Jones de nos jours, or the Rolf Harris de nos jours??
Or perhaps both ?

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/russell-bran ... 3FAaKNvaUo
These allegations pertain to the time when I was working in the mainstream, when I was in the newspapers all the time, when I was in the movies. And as I've written about extensively in my books, I was very, very promiscuous.
"Now, during that time of promiscuity, the relationships I had were absolutely always consensual. I was always transparent about that then, almost too transparent, and I'm being transparent about it now as well.

"And to see that transparency metastasised into something criminal that I absolutely deny makes me question, is there another agenda at play
By satnav
Many of supporters are trying to claim that he is being targeted because of his views on vaccines, the only problem with this particular claim is that the investigation started over 3 years ago where as the first vaccine wasn't administered until December 2020. His supporters are clearly not very at good at Maths.
Oboogie liked this
By Spoonman
Given that Brand has seemingly sought to get his defence in first, with every lunatic fringe & right wing grifter seemingly backing him up, they'll be a large amount of egg on his face if Dispatches doesn't even mention him once tonight and as a result outed himself as a <censored>!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]