By Tubby Isaacs
I'm not what you could call a Corbynite, but I think The Jewish Chronicle needs its own thread. Not that it was reliable before under Stephen Pollard, of course, but it seems to have gone completely mad under Jake Wallis-Symons, most notably allowing actual "Nazis actually felt bad about what they did" from Douglas Murray,

They also have a big quarrel going with Ben Wallace, who accused Israel of "klling rage". As well as having been Defence Secretary, (Captain) Wallace knows more about wars than Jake Wallis-Symons and Robbie Gibb. You'd think they'd be well advised not to go after him.

Incredibly, Wallis-Symons is still going. Like Sunak's going to thinking "I'm not supporting Wallace, he had a row with the editor of the Jewish Chronicle". Wallace patiently explains the obvious- he was outranked.

By Philip Marlow
File under special.

I’ve been an irregular reader since my late teens, and while it’s never been wholly my political speed (far too much of an inveterate no-good lefty for that) my impression is that it got markedly worse under Pollard. Jake Wallis Simons has somehow managed to be worse again.
By Philip Marlow
Anyone who has ever completed an English lit essay under time pressure (not me, honest guv) will have experienced that moment when the central conceit which seemed tremendously clever about half an hour ago starts to come apart in your hands, at which point you’re left with the option of either junking the whole thing and starting again or blustering onwards, trusting that you painted yourself into this corner so by gods you can paint yourself out of it. I doubt The Sarkar Inquisition cracks the top ten, or top fifty for that matter, of hostile interviews Sanders will have done during his decades long political career and framing it as a trial is deeply silly. That said, I’m rather disappointed that Sarkar didn’t wear some kind of Chinese garment - a qipao perhaps. It might have been fun to read her sit down with Bernie portrayed as a Maoist struggle session.

There’s also this bit
Still, she asked. I think the use of the word genocide here is less a truth than a cruel taunt to a man who lost family in the Shoah. It’s also, to paraphrase Howard Jacobson, comforting. If Jews are genocidaires, the victims of the Shoah are owed nothing, and all is well.
which is not just bullshit but offensive bullshit at that. If Netanyahu took to the airwaves tomorrow and announced that it was his policy to kill every living thing in Gaza it would make no difference to the historical significance of the Shoah whatsoever.
By Bones McCoy
Philip Marlow wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 11:18 pm …And Tanya Gold continues.

‘…people of tangential Jewish descent…’

This, ultimately, is the end result of insisting that Zionism is indivisible from Judaism. To whit, Jews who dress politically to the left aren’t real Jews at all.
A longer and cleverer sounding version of the vintage "self hating jews".
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]