:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 50 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Abernathy wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:47 am "Sinister forces" my arse. She's not going to the Lords because she's a dimwitted fascistic fuckwit.
Since when has that been cause for disqualification?
By MisterMuncher
I'd imagine there's fun to be had if they're saying Humble Background+Cabinet Post= Lordship when it comes time for Ladies Rayner and Phillips on that basis
Oboogie liked this
By Watchman
On a more sombre note, and not wishing to politicise this; the Mail is not allowing any comments by readers in respect of the tragedy in Nottingham, however if it had been in "Lawless London" the mayor would be considered fair game
By Yug
Nannying GP surgeries text patients urging them to take care in the heat: Alerts inform public 'it's hot' and that they should 'drink plenty of water' and 'stay out of the sun'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/arti ... -heat.html
Dishing out sound advice on avoiding heat-related illnesses is nannying :roll:

...Officials said the alerts were in response to many younger patients presenting at hospitals with issues such as heatstroke, asthma and allergies, exacerbated by the heatwave.

But the decision was branded 'nannying' and a waste of valuable resources when many patients struggle to get GP appointments.

Greg Smith, Tory MP for Buckingham, said: 'My constituents want to be able to see a GP quickly when they need one, to get rapid care if they need a hospital referral or treatment and to know the best new medical technology and drugs are being procured.

'What they don't want, don't need and will be totally bemused by is valuable resources – their taxes – being wasted on nannying text messages that state the bloody obvious.'...
Well, Greg Smith, 1) if GP appointments are so difficult to obtain then advice on how to not need an appointment is probably a Good Thing. 2) if people are turning up at A&E with heat-related ailments then perhaps the advice isn't quite so "bloody obvious" as you seem to think it is. 3) maybe if your Party hadn't spent the last 13 years wasting taxpayers' money GP appointments might have been a little easier to come by.

Once again, the Fail reveals what cunts they and their Tory friends are.
By Spoonman
In my experience, the same twats that are first to pipe up about "nannying" or some "nanny state" bollocks are usually the first to complain about the authorities not warning them about something in the same vein.
By davidjay
Killer Whale wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 1:36 pm Apart from anything, blanket-bombing your contacts list with a simple text message costs next to nothing in terms of time and network fees. It's not like they're getting everyone togther to stuff envelopes and stick stamps on them.
Mail readers very likely still think each text is sent out individually.
By Watchman
Why do I get suspicious when people write their account as if they’d had a PR company advising them

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... field.html
By Andy McDandy
Reading between the lines, he made several inappropriate comments and thought he was being funny.

And if he's such an amazing teacher who has written all these textbooks, what's he doing supply teaching for?
By Malcolm Armsteen
This is utter bollocks.
Julie, who has taught in primary schools for 35 years, points out, times have changed. 'You can't say breastfeeding any more, you have to say chest feeding,' she says. Roy raises an eyebrow. 'Boys can apparently chest feed,' he says.

'You can't say vaginal birth. It's frontal birth,' Julie, 56, continues. 'And there are so many different identities — about 62 or 63 different genders.
I smell an agenda...
Spoonman liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]