:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 50 %
By Watchman
Question for the educationists in here

32 years a teacher and in that time he’s had 27 Ofsted’s? Was it the same grading structure all the way through? Are teachers individually graded?
Watchman wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:31 pm
After previously being graded by Ofsted as 'outstanding' or 'good to outstanding' in 27 inspections,
By Malcolm Armsteen
Watchman wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 12:31 pm
After previously being graded by Ofsted as 'outstanding' or 'good to outstanding' in 27 inspections,
For all its faults Ofsted does not, and never has, graded individual teachers.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Ofsted has been operating for 30 years, and inspects schools every four or five years, so to be inspected 27 times he would have had to have been both moving schools on an annual or more frequent basis and very unlucky.

I call bullshit on all of it.

In 15 years (from inception until I retired) I had 3 Ofsted inspections.
By Watchman
By Watchman
The Mail On-Line is devoting everything to the "Titanic submarine" situation, even going so far as to lead with "oxygen runs out at 12:08pm"
By MisterMuncher
Killer Whale wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 12:22 pm Nope. No idea.

The California man in question is a stepson of one of the sub victims, a billionaire. He's been attempting to parlay that man's fate into hugs and coins for the last few days.

He's not long out of jail for stalking and threatening a mass shooting.
By Yug
The Fail's take on it being £63,000 dearer to send asylum seekers to Rwanda than house them here

Revealed: Britons will save £106K for every Channel migrant deterred from reaching the UK, but will have to spend £169K to deport asylum seekers to Rwanda, according to Home Office

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ng-UK.html
Wankers
By Bones McCoy
Yug wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:09 am The Fail's take on it being £63,000 dearer to send asylum seekers to Rwanda than house them here

Revealed: Britons will save £106K for every Channel migrant deterred from reaching the UK, but will have to spend £169K to deport asylum seekers to Rwanda, according to Home Office

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ng-UK.html
Wankers
The "yeah, but what about the stuff we can't see" argument.

Last seen a couple of weeks ago when dishonest politicians were under the spotlight.
Back then the "ones we couldn't see" were Labour and Libdem politicians because ...
Certainly not a lack of press scrutiny in that case.
By Abernathy
There's a bit of a disconnect here, though, is there not? If Rwanda is such a great place as Braverman and her chums are at such pains to point out, in what way is the prospect of being deported there any kind of "deterrent" to asylum seekers thinking of getting on a boat to cross the channel?
By Yug
Council is ordered to halt 4-day week 'immediately': Minister pens fiery letter to demand value for taxpayers

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... etter.html
Obviously, value for money cannot be provided with anything less than a nine-day week of 17-hour days.

And why didn't Lee Rowley pen a "fiery letter" to the Prime Minister and the Cabinet about providing value for taxpayers? I bet the people of South Cambs are getting better value for money from their Lib Dem council than Britain as a whole from the Tory government.
By Youngian
A Government source said: 'This lazy Lib Dem council needs to stop fleecing local families and get back to work.'
Is that so? The only people in government who would say that would also proudly put their name to it (like Lee Anderson).
Yug wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 10:58 am I bet the people of South Cambs are getting better value for money from their Lib Dem council than Britain as a whole from the Tory government.

Looks very well run with tremendous growth off the back of Addenbrookes hospital. Unlike the Tory Turnip Taliban stronghold of Wisbech up here in the north of the county which is like a failed state. Imagine Holland with Moldova bolted on.
Last edited by Youngian on Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Spoonman
Youngian wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 11:03 pm
A Government source said: 'This lazy Lib Dem council needs to stop fleecing local families and get back to work.'

Is that so? The only people in government who would say that would also proudly put their name to it (like Lee Anderson).
If a four day working week is deemed "woke", then WTF is 30p Lee's <1 day a week £100k p.a. gig?
By Yug
"Who has been Markled?

The barbed term for how one-time buddies have been dropped"

It isn't, actually. But, in typical Fail fashion, they're trying to convince their readers of the veracity of something that isn't so.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]