:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 50 %
By soulboy
When BTL goes ATL.

PETROL BOMBER ATTACKS MIGRANT CENTRE

Three firebombs thrown into Dover facility

Conditions worsening at 2nd Kent unit

Channel arrivals now near to 40,000 this year
My bold emphasis.

The best selling newspaper in the country has a front page that essentially says "yebbut if they weren't over here..."

Cunts.
By Oboogie
Abernathy wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:27 pm Free dead Brenda calendar? Who the fuck wants one of them?
Would it not be more in the spirit of Monarchism to have a live King calendar, "The Queen is dead, long live the King!" etc etc?
Last edited by Oboogie on Sun Dec 18, 2022 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By MisterMuncher
She was grand when it was just her own son being a nonce and needing to pay off some strumpet to keep him out of the clink, but that Meghan was just too much.
Oboogie liked this
By soulboy
The dead tree Daily Mail is leading with this today.

Britain's business leaders blast Rishi Sunak for 'spectacular own goal' over the hated tourist tax

They have published at least ten other articles and opinion pieces on this over the last two days, including the Daily Mail Comment editorial.

I've not looked at the maths to see if there is a net benefit but the optics aren't great. Tax cuts for the right sort of forrins?

Is there really a huge market of tourists who fancy seeing Buckingham Palace and Madame Tussaud's but see a 20% discount on a Burberry scarf from Harrods as a deal breaker on the trip? How are the little Englander Mailites going to get their two minute hate over this?
By Watchman
And who exactly hates it? There is again, the language of fermenting anger and division

So how does it work; I assume business cannot simply reduce everything by 20%, and that tourists have to claim VAT back, do they have to this on returning home? Can they be arsed? Is it only worth it on high value goods?
All seems a bit of a moan about nothing in particular
Last edited by Watchman on Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
By MisterMuncher
What's to stop a guy like me handing money to my mate down in Dundalk to head up to Belfast and buy shit, then split the difference later?
By Yug
Mail readers must be especially thick and ignorant* if this is actually true

People are only just finding out what the symbols 'GR' and 'ER' on postboxes mean - do YOU know their meaning?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/week ... -mean.html

* Ok. We know they're thick and ignorant, but this is special, even for them.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]