:sunglasses: 50 % :laughing: 50 %
By Andy McDandy
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... hnson.html

Not sure where to put this, a "Saturday essay" by someone called Daniel Johnson (no relation I assume) whose back catalogue appears to be rants of this nature. Seriously, it's a marvellously unhinged diatribe blaming everyone for one man's cock ups.
By RedSparrows
Andy McDandy wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:24 pm https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... hnson.html

Not sure where to put this, a "Saturday essay" by someone called Daniel Johnson (no relation I assume) whose back catalogue appears to be rants of this nature. Seriously, it's a marvellously unhinged diatribe blaming everyone for one man's cock ups.
Just what is it about Brexit that attracts liers, shysters and unprincipled egos? Hmmmm, I wonder.
By Boiler
Cyclist wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 11:37 am KYIV? Has the Fail gone woke? Shouldn't they spell it "Kiev" like their readers were taught in school half a century and more ago?
Injurious to my mental well-being it may be, but the number of people on BBC SYBs who pipe up with "Why are we spelling it Kyiv?/Why are people saying "Keeve"?" is quite noticeable. Usually along with "we don't use the local spelling of Munich".
By Spoonman
Youngian wrote: Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:54 am Thought that was Paul Dacre for a minute. A cry for help from Mail towers
Far, far too easy...

DMrantingMadman02.jpg
DMrantingMadman02.jpg (55.46 KiB) Viewed 3867 times
Nigredo liked this
By Watchman
I don't know about JRM's irrelevant fluff when there's more serious things happening in the world; but the Mail on-line has 12 articles dedicated to Baldy and Stick's holiday in the Caribbean
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]