:laughing: 100 %
By satnav
Sarah Vine is prepared to make sacrifices to help Ukraine.
But it’s not too late. I’m no Greta Thunberg. But if I had to ditch my car, turn off my heating, shower every other day and never catch another plane to put an end to this man’s lunacy, I’d do it.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... ailymailUK
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... udget.html

Sarah Vine the economist.

Short version - all everyone else's fault, so what if a few old people would have died of Covid, they'd just have died of something else anyway, doctors and nurses, deliberate misunderstanding of agency pay, NHS managers, H&S gone mad, what about Starmer, yebbut Corbyn, bring back Boris, and finally something hinting about kicking the trans folk and migrants a bit more.
By Andy McDandy
Oh, one more thing - it was never a secret that lockdowns were in a large part to stop the NHS being overwhelmed - stopping loads and loads of low risk but still need looking at infections allow medical staff to concentrate on the higher risk/staffing ones. In fact, why would anyone want to keep that secret?

What does seem to have been swept under the carpet is the level of capacity and low tolerance (in the risk management sense) in the system.
By Abernathy
Do read Vine's column today, if only to experience first hand the sheer, jaw-dropping, astonishingly brazen chutzpah of it.
It's the cause of much apoplexy on the part of O'Brien this morning, unsurprisingly, but for fuck's sake. An entire page of "poor me" lamentations.

It's just. . . just,. . . amazing. FUCK.
Like so many who voted to leave the EU back in 2016, I’ve watched in disbelief and with dismay as those charged with making our departure happen — politicians, civil servants and other officials — have turned the whole thing into one long bureaucratic nightmare.

At times, it’s almost seemed as if they deliberately made a hash of things to discredit the entire concept — and reinforce the erroneous notion that wanting to unhitch Britain’s wagon from Brussels was a colossal act of self-harm by a bunch of ignorant xenophobes. It has all become so charged, so toxic, it’s been hard to maintain focus
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... ceeds.html
By Youngian
and reinforce the erroneous notion that wanting to unhitch Britain’s wagon from Brussels was a colossal act of self-harm by a bunch of ignorant xenophobes.

It was libertarian free market cowboys as well. But your pain is their gain and they weren’t ignorant of the consequences. So that just leaves ignorant xenophobes who were.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/ ... g-dry.html

Why do us lefties react differently to someone being piled on for expressing a personal opinion, than to someone slightly cack-handedly making an "our lawyers advised us to say..." statement? Because we're all massive sexists!

Yup, we're all meanies, especially those professional cunts Gary Lineker and Hugh Grant.
By Youngian
the Left-wing keyboard warriors who now seem to think they run this country on the basis of the number of followers or the amount of Retweets they get

Circulation figures are very important to the Daily Mail in their claim for authority and politicians react to them. They can only dream of Gary’s readership figures. And he just wants a sensible representative democracy not government by gobshite echo chambers.
By Youngian
Tend to lean to Fiona Bruce’s gaffe as a storm in a tea cup along with Hugh Grant’s alleged rudeness to an interviewer. I’ll take Sarah’s word for it that Grant can be as poisonous with his mouth as Vine is with her pen. Just that he doesn’t look downwards for his targets.
Hugh Grant’s obnoxiousness towards poor Ashley Graham on the beige carpet at the Oscars really doesn’t surprise me.

Of all the people who have ever been really nasty to my face, he stands out, once humiliating me in front of several others (including Rob Brydon, who rather sweetly apologised afterwards on his behalf) at a party.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/ ... alert.html

Sarah's seen a few films and is terrified of AI. She also thinks that it's not the business of the government to have an emergency alert system. In which case, what does she think the government is for? Aside from funnelling public money into private accounts?

In other news, junior doctors are baddies, Michael Gove was an obnoxious cunt way back when, and she's found out a thing about Marmite that's been common knowledge for fucking ever.

Comments are half "Nurse, she's out of bed again!" and half tinfoil.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]