:sunglasses: 42.9 % :laughing: 57.1 %
By MisterMuncher
I'd imagine that Peter takes the lift, but only because he's in a dreadful and important hurry, not like those other people who are doing so simply out of sloth and decadence.
By Watchman
My line is: he considers lifts decadent, and a symbol of how today’s generation want everything easy, whereas he needs to demonstrate his Christian suffering and atonement by the penance of taking the stairs
By Abernathy
Crabcakes wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:21 am Peter was on question time last night, showing yet again that it’s quite amazing how intelligence levels can be completely different in siblings.
Christopher's intellect was absolutely, titanically, gargantuan, to the extent that it afforded him dazzling and all but indisputable insights into all manner of concepts, philosophies, and arguments, that Peter is simply incapable of grasping or expressing.

Peter is clearly not an unintelligent man, yet somehow he manages to corrupt and devalue his innate intelligence by being quite extraordinarily stupid. I really don't know how he does this.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Check out Howard Gardner and Multiple Intelligences.

I'm instinctively against the idea, and it has many opponents but there are times when it seems apposite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of ... elligences
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... ation.html

Peter joins the dots, and it's all connected! Immigration, the NHS, poor people refusing to accept their lot in life, contraception, the drugs, no more large families, tax, women going out without permission, wurble burble flump.

Fucking deranged.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... ed-replace

Then he has a whinge about the BBC and says that drama is used to smuggle in dangerous propaganda about the drugs and the abortions. So, if the BBC screened Trainspotting, for example, they should have a big flashing banner on screen saying "Remember, kids. Drugs are bad!". I'm not joking, that's part of his plan to save the BBC. That and book him for more shows, of course.

Also turns out he used to share a train with some senior corporation bod, and would harangue the guy about things, taking silence or a request to please shut the fuck up and move to another carriage as proof that he'd 'won'.

Cock in a bowl of cashews. Fucking nuts.
By Malcolm Armsteen
It's nasty. He's advocating more births of 'lower types' to do the menial work he, and people like him, are so clearly unsuited for.

Brave New World stuff. But never noticing that Huxley was writing satire...
By Abernathy
Good god. Just read the column. Totally, comprehensively deranged. Out where the buses don't run. Completely, irredeemably, hatstand.

Tony Blair was actually a raging commie and led a government that was the most transformative since [checks notes] , erm ... Cromwell. Could somebody please tell Diane Abbott ?
By Andy McDandy
"He used to be a commie!", he bellows, as if once you join, you're in for life. Like the Russian guy in that Bond film, "Nobody ever leaves the student Marxist society. Well, unless they don't pay their subs."

He never applies that reasoning to himself, or, say, Baroness Fox of Warrington.
By Youngian
That’s all your need after a stressful day at work.
I'd been having a number of impromptu conversations with Mr Thompson around the time he was in charge, as we often shared the same train.

Allowed tits on BBC2
the fanatical social liberal Sir Hugh Carleton Greene took over as Director General of the Corporation in the 1960s.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... en-me.html

If only people listened to Peter about Johnson. Or Fargle. Or Ukraine. Needless to say, he had the last laugh.

Meanwhile his theory that the BBC is smuggling in leftie propaganda via drama shows continues. Bizarre bit, not least his choice of words. "Sapphist coppers"?
By Youngian
Hitchens takes aim at miserable Puritan finger waggers. Is he having a late life crisis? Well no as he then takes Farage to task for questioning the war on drugs.
I suspect his (Farage) public smoking and drinking have done much to get him noticed and liked. These are brilliantly chosen activities in a newly puritan world of yoga, vegan burgers and smug, self-righteous runners pounding every pavement, miserably pursuing good health.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]