By Spoonman
The All New KevS wrote: Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:54 pm "So which bastards broke the stories about the booze ups?"

"Well, primarily ITV News and the Daily Mirror, but even The Times and the Telegraph have broken the odd one"

"DESTROY THE BBC."
Sounds eerily familiar...

"Sir, we've identified the nationalities of those whom hijacked and rammed planes into the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and also from the plane that crash landed in Pennsylvania. 15 were Saudi Arabians, two from the UAE and one each from Egypt & the Lebanon. They were backed by a militant Islamic group funded largely and led by a Saudi billionaire..."

"LETS BOMB IRAQ!!!"
Dalem Lake liked this
By Oboogie
Abernathy wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:45 am
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:20 am Would that be John Cleese, the "anti woke" icon?
I thought he was supposed to be fucking off to live in the Cayman islands or something ?
He lived in LA for about 25 years and I think he still has a property there, but for the last ten years or so his main residence has been in Bath, Somerset.
By Nigredo
Oboogie wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 5:03 pm
Abernathy wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 10:45 am
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 12:20 am Would that be John Cleese, the "anti woke" icon?
I thought he was supposed to be fucking off to live in the Cayman islands or something ?
He lived in LA for about 25 years and I think he still has a property there, but for the last ten years or so his main residence has been in Bath, Somerset.
Yup, think he turned on the Christmas lights 10 or so years ago.
By Bones McCoy
Oboogie wrote: Sat Jan 15, 2022 11:06 pm From Wiki "Mick Hume (born 1959) is a British journalist and author whose writing focuses on issues of free speech and freedom of the press." Freedom of the press clearly doesn't extend to the Commie BBC reporting the doings of the Tory government.
Odd bedfellows:
Irish Freedom Movement organiser and author of "After the Brighton Bomb" [ISBN 0950840475].
Now shilling for the Tories.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]