:sunglasses: 100 %
By Youngian
An exclusive with ‘An Anonymous Met Police Officer.’ All the officer’s observations coincidentally align with a Daily Mail editorial. Doesn’t have any opinions on a Home Secretary geeing up hooligans to have a punch up with his colleagues. Who were sent out not wearing any riot gear.
Suella Braverman was right to accuse police chiefs of 'double standards' in how they tackle different protests. And I should know – because for the past decade I have served as an officer on the Met's frontline.
We have seen appalling anti-Semitism, with mobs calling for jihad against Israel. My colleagues have been ordered to police these intimidating displays of disorder with the lightest of touches.

It was the same with Black Lives Matter protests and, for a long time, the hugely disruptive stunts by groups such as Just Stop Oil.

In contrast, anti-lockdown demonstrations during the pandemic were robustly dealt with by officers in full riot gear. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -line.html
By davidjay
Youngian wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 7:14 pm An exclusive with ‘An Anonymous Met Police Officer.’ All the officer’s observations coincidentally align with a Daily Mail editorial. Doesn’t have any opinions on a Home Secretary geeing up hooligans to have a punch up with his colleagues. Who were sent out not wearing any riot gear.
Suella Braverman was right to accuse police chiefs of 'double standards' in how they tackle different protests. And I should know – because for the past decade I have served as an officer on the Met's frontline.
We have seen appalling anti-Semitism, with mobs calling for jihad against Israel. My colleagues have been ordered to police these intimidating displays of disorder with the lightest of touches.

It was the same with Black Lives Matter protests and, for a long time, the hugely disruptive stunts by groups such as Just Stop Oil.

In contrast, anti-lockdown demonstrations during the pandemic were robustly dealt with by officers in full riot gear. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -line.html
Anonymous and not at all made up.
By Yug
I wonder if Dacre is proud of himself?

England is now seeing clusters of measles cases across a number of regions including London, the North West, Yorkshire, The Humber and the East Midlands, as well as the West Midlands.

There have been 166 cases in the last month, with 56 of those in the last week, latest figures reveal.

Measles is highly contagious and is likely to keep spreading unless more people are vaccinated, experts warn...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68305511
If this story gets reported in the Fail with they include this bit?

Measles is almost entirely preventable with vaccination using the MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) jab.
Stupid, dangerous, cunts.
By davidjay
Yug wrote: Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:35 pm I wonder if Dacre is proud of himself?

England is now seeing clusters of measles cases across a number of regions including London, the North West, Yorkshire, The Humber and the East Midlands, as well as the West Midlands.

There have been 166 cases in the last month, with 56 of those in the last week, latest figures reveal.

Measles is highly contagious and is likely to keep spreading unless more people are vaccinated, experts warn...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-68305511
If this story gets reported in the Fail with they include this bit?

Measles is almost entirely preventable with vaccination using the MMR (measles, mumps and rubella) jab.
Stupid, dangerous, cunts.
They'll blame immigrants.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]