:sunglasses: 100 %
By Rosvanian
The first line of Wootton's ludicrous article claims yesterday's losers were republicans, the Britain hating BBC and Harry and Megan. I've decided that in the ridiculously crowded field of deranged right wing punditry, Wootton is the biggest cunt of them all. An absolute shit stain of a man.
Youngian, Watchman, Oboogie liked this
By Youngian
Rosvanian wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 11:13 am The first line of Wootton's ludicrous article claims yesterday's losers were republicans, the Britain hating BBC and Harry and Megan.
Meanwhile in the real world, bit meh royalists and bit meh republicans have been having civil grownup discussions.
I haven’t met a shortage of Tory anti-monarchists over the years. ‘Waste of bloody, I earned my position in life’ type of thing.
By safe_timber_man
One of their more abhorrent hate campaigns. I've read that their (RNLI) donations have sky rocketed since this backlash from Far Right loons, though, so hopefully that's true.

Will a woke obsession with diversity sink the RNLI? Some have called it a migrant 'taxi service', now SUE REID investigates how the lifeboat charity is mired in a toxic culture clash
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... aritY.html
Oboogie liked this
By satnav
When they say 'some have called it a migrant taxi service' she actually means journalists working for right wing tabloids.

Sue Reid investigates is surely some kind of oxymoron. Sue Reid spots a overblown story in her own newspaper and then she goes along to where the story originated and finds a few locals who are prepared to say they believe what they have read in the paper.
safe_timber_man liked this
By RandomElement
safe_timber_man wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 1:12 pm One of their more abhorrent hate campaigns. I've read that their (RNLI) donations have sky rocketed since this backlash from Far Right loons, though, so hopefully that's true.

Will a woke obsession with diversity sink the RNLI? Some have called it a migrant 'taxi service', now SUE REID investigates how the lifeboat charity is mired in a toxic culture clash
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... aritY.html
Here is a link to read the story without needing to visit the Mail website. https://archive.ph/BMsgf

According to the RNLI's own report, they received £6.3M more in 2022 than in 2021.
By RandomElement
They have been ordered to attend a diversity course, while the station is to undergo a full-scale 'cultural review' to stamp out 'grave concern over the treatment of female crew'.
So this one lifeboat station may have a problem with women (depending whether or not the Maill made this bit up)

In response, whistleblowers

So some disgruntled crew member possibly, if not just made up.

among the lifeboatmen have told the Mail that the RNLI has gone 'woke', and is in the clutches of Stonewall, the LGBTQ+ lobby organisation, from which it started taking 'diversity advice' in 2017. They are also disenchanted because so much of their time is today spent rescuing migrants.
Rhetorically, what has being LGBTQ+ got to do with your performance as a lifeboat crew?

They claim this combination of factors has led to an 'easing out' of experienced, capable boatmen and fishermen from the charity workforce in favour of 'hipsters who have moved to the coast from Hackney'.
Even if true, these crew may be getting too old, failing fitness tests, or too toxic to the running of a team. What has being from Hackney got to do with going out in a Force 10 gale?

Worse, they say, the charity prioritises diversity courses over sea training while punishing the 'old crew' who question if rescuing migrants 'plays into the hands' of criminal trafficking gangs.
That sounds like a low-probability scenario.

Whatever the truth about claim and counterclaim[.....]
'I made the above claims up'

Sorry for the formatting; I cannot get the spacing between the quote to work as I want.
By Andy McDandy
If someone's in need of rescuing, you rescue them. Anything else, the moment you start dividing into worthy and unworthy, you've crossed the cunt threshold.
Spoonman, RandomElement, zuriblue and 3 others liked this
By safe_timber_man
Well exactly. Can you imagine the RNLI crew peering over the side of the boat and deciding whether or not they should pull this drowning person out the water? The whole thing's ridiculous. These guys are out there to save people who are at risk of drowning. That's it. It's very simple. In no world are they going to be vetting people and deciding whether to let them drown or not. The politics of 'small boat crossings' can be argued all day long but it's got absolutely naff all to do with the RNLI.
RandomElement, Spoonman liked this
By Bones McCoy
safe_timber_man wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2023 5:45 pm Well exactly. Can you imagine the RNLI crew peering over the side of the boat and deciding whether or not they should pull this drowning person out the water? The whole thing's ridiculous. These guys are out there to save people who are at risk of drowning. That's it. It's very simple. In no world are they going to be vetting people and deciding whether to let them drown or not. The politics of 'small boat crossings' can be argued all day long but it's got absolutely naff all to do with the RNLI.
It's the same bewildered fuckers (or maybe just a troll farm) that are all over Mumsnet and YouTube about Farage's bank account.
They just KNOW they the entire establishment, from George Soros to Foreman Sam are marching in lockstep, and they don't need to read to paragraph 19 for the gay commie foreign details of the matter.

I'm beginning to suspect a troll farm's involved.
Relatively few people posting the same "nobody could be that fucking dumb" talking points or questions.
Different names, but still points and questions on each forum.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/a ... ith_images

Has Eastenders entered a downward spiral? I couldn't care less, but judging by the evidence here, "proof" is that a) it no longer gets the viewing figures it got back when there were only 4 channels, b) it relies on ludicrous plots (something unheard of in soap land), and c) it's gone woke - precisely how is not explained, but there is a large picture of two characters (one black, one white) together having a chat. And IIRC are in a relationship, which is presumably a bad thing, as the caption begins "Oh no..." (I kid you not).

Cunts.
By satnav
With Amanda Platell taking a much needed holiday, it looks like Maureen Callahan has been put on lady bashing duties.

Swatted away like a gnat in a city where fans once roared for her - Britney was the world's biggest pop icon, now she's chasing small-time stars across a Vegas lobby. So was there more to her conservatorship than we knew?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... itney.html

So Britney Spears gets assaulted by a thuggish body guard and Maureen uses the incident to slag off Britney. With female journalists at the Mail constantly taking the side of violent men is there any wonder that more isn't done to protect women from such thuggish behaviour.
By davidjay
Andy McDandy wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 9:19 pm The Madonna/whore complex. See also, Kate and Megs. Kate could 'service' a dozen crackheads like a circus seal and they'd write it up as her selfless effort at rehabilitation.
Oh, for the simple times, when Waity Katie and her trolly dolly mother were sneered at for middle-class social climbers.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... ed-replace

Church teaches that racial hatred grows from small things if left unchecked. This apparently is tantamount to saying that all white people are Nazis, and if you're going to say that, then we may as well live up to it. Whataboutery and left-bashing ensue.
Far from helping pupils understand the importance of loving their neighbours — perhaps the most important of all Christian doctrines — it emphasises the differences between children on the basis of their skin colour and it encourages them to think of themselves as morally flawed.
Someone tell her about the doctrine of original sin...
By Yug
Let's put this bloke's picture in the paper, print his name, where he works , and where he went to school.

Striking junior doctor who claims he is 'constantly worrying' about bills owns a £500,000 flat with no mortgage and is a director at his family's investment firm

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -firm.html
Anything bad that happens to him now will have absolutely nothing to do with the Daily fucking Fail.
By Boiler
Well, there's a fucking surprise...

Covid inquiry: Daily Mail wanted people back at work to revive sales – Johnson aide

The Mail’s front page, which featured an article headlined “Wear a mask in the office”, predicted that mask use, then not recommended outside healthcare settings, could permit a swift return to physical workplaces.

Slack, who is now deputy editor of the Sun, responded to a posted photo of the paper’s front page saying: “They took their lead from the press conference. Geordie [Greig], the Daily Mail’s editor at the time] just desperate to get people back to work and buying a copy of the paper.”
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]