Not a very charming host. Are allergies woke?
Most appetising of all is that the restaurant refuses to 'cater for any dietary requirements'.

I'm adopting this motto for my suppers: if you're a vegan or have 'allergies', bring your own food or don't bother showing up.
If she's having a dinner party for her friends and is going to treat them like that... It won't be long before she's whining about how nobody rings her up any more.

What a hateful piece of shit.
I'm loving this gem of a sentence from Platell.
Having spewed their bile, these two privileged whingers have nothing to offer apart from more nastiness and narcissism.
Well that a bit rich coming from a journalist who appears to have built her entire career upon nastiness and narcissism.
Youngian wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:40 pm Not a very charming host. Are allergies woke?
Most appetising of all is that the restaurant refuses to 'cater for any dietary requirements'.

I'm adopting this motto for my suppers: if you're a vegan or have 'allergies', bring your own food or don't bother showing up.
Despite repeated evidence that they can be fatal, allergies are still the same as mental illness - not proper ailments and they'd eat it if they were hungry enough.
I admit to having been rather sceptical - albeit, not sold - regarding allergies, especially as I know too many Yanks.

The overwhelming impact of environmental causes upon our biological balance is now legally beyond question, but this is the drive for mail circulation in a nutshell.

There is good money to be mined in the rich seam of in wilful ignorance.
Serious answer - this plays well with the left hand side of the bell curve or those living with psychological impairments or neurodiversity.

The central pillar of their prejudice is "It doesn't happen to me so it doesn't happen to anybody, they are just attention seeking." They cannot empathise with others who may have different views, feelings etc.

This is a trait of lower intelligence and some sorts of mental unwellness, narcissism and autism, the failure to develop the theory of mind - understanding that other people have thoughts, feelings, characteristics or concerns which are not the same as yours. Usually develops by the age of seven.

This failure to develop a full TofM can be seen in all sorts of right-wing attitudes and behaviours, further giving support to the idea that those with right-wing views have an intelligence impairment, especially in what some call Emotional Intelligence.
Youngian liked this
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... -dogs.html

In which she propogates lies about children, gets confused about furries, has a rant about Haz and Megs, bitches about rich people going to Glastonbury, and suggests Beyonce is a massive hypocrite for earning a few bob and not knowing her place.

Twat.
Was she Graham from Blind Date?
Noel Gallagher’s soon-to-be ex-wife Sara MacDonald shows off a barbed wire heart tattoo as their divorce is finalised. He says he’s used to things being ‘more stable’. Let’s hope he doesn’t Look Back In Anger after realising Sara could have been the Wonderwall giving him his stability.
Channelling her inner Littlejohn?

Or alternatively, Littlejohn’s given some dozy bird advice on how to write a column
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... ulley.html

20/20 hindsight, lots of bitching about women younger, better looking and more successful than her, and obligatory sneers at protesters, PNLU, and the duchess of Sussex.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... -kids.html

Amid sneers at Margot Robie and that tennis player who looks a bit like Lana del Ray (a singer, m'Abers) for being both pretty and talented, she pontificates on mental health (badly) and suggests we're being too nice to refugees by feeding them, while pretending to care about homelessness.

Twat.
That Margot Robbie bit is absolutely bonkers:
Before she agreed to play Barbie, Margot Robbie insisted the new film would not reinforce the harmful stereotype of the impossibly perfect, big-bosomed, tiny-waisted plastic original. Yet she's turned up for every premiere as a perfect-bodied, big-busted slim woman — sporting a crotch-skimming fuchsia mini-dress after the London opening.

Barbie-loving eight-year-old me would have blushed pink with embarrassment.

That's...Margot's body...? Did Platell want her to turn up in a fat suit or something?
It made my blood boil. Why is it always the innocent wife who has to clean up the mess her husband made? Why does Vicky have to explain Huw's moments of madness?

If I loved Amanda Platell and in it for the long run I’d have her back. But I don’t and neither does anyone else.

So what’s her beef with the young, popular and talented Margot Robbie?
Youngian wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:24 pm
It made my blood boil. Why is it always the innocent wife who has to clean up the mess her husband made? Why does Vicky have to explain Huw's moments of madness?

If I loved Amanda Platell and in it for the long run I’d have her back. But I don’t and neither does anyone else.

So what’s her beef with the young, popular and talented Margot Robbie?
Mandy's usual green eyed monster problems.
Ms Robie confuses Amanda. Mainly because she looks like a stereotypical "dumb blonde", and indeed plays up to it, while being very clearly self-aware and smart. Platell cannot grasp the idea of anyone being good at two things, especially if they're younger and prettier than her (see her inexplicable beef with Natasha Kaplinsky), and has form for "[Sleb] is branching out into [activity]. They'll be crap at it. Stick to what you know." pieces.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]