:sunglasses: 100 %
A laboured attempt to shove in an old joke from the 80s, we’re in Littlejohn territory. His columns are more engaging to read than Johnson’s crap.
You start to wonder if this film is really going to be suitable for kids. It seems to be turning grisly. ­Perhaps there is some awful ­confusion in the name and you have found yourself in a biopic about the odious Nazi killer Klaus Barbie (no relation, presumably), the Butcher of Lyon.
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:52 pm Holy fuck. The blacks are outbreeding us. He fucking went there.
This is a view in the Johnson family that has been passed down through the generations. Commentators overwhelmingly against population growth especially in his family. You wouldn’t expect Mail readers to warm to an irresponsible parasite with nine kids with various mothers. Maybe not Mick Jagger as he hasn’t spent his life grabbing what he can from the public purse.
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Jul 28, 2023 11:52 pm Holy fuck. The blacks are outbreeding us. He fucking went there.
No one could accuse the philoprogenitive* Alexander Boris de Pfeffel Johnson of not doing his bit on that front.

* Yes, dictionary corner is still a feature. Cunt.
I was (unsurprisingly, you may say) disinclined to view the "Barbie " fillum before reading the fat grifting liar's take on it. Equally unsurprisingly, you might say, I am even less inclined to do so.
Youngian wrote: Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:39 pm Ball park estimate of the comments on Johnson’s articles are about 40-50 percent positive, not bad but not passionate in their praise either.
They were certainly ripping the piss out of his "Have more babies" line this time around.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... otels.html

British exceptionalism dressed up as Wodehousian eccentricity. Why all this fuss about me? Aren't these regulations silly? But no, dear reader, I actually agree with the silly regulations! Aaaaah! You didn't see that coming! Let's have a big fucking parade with a marching band and me at the front waving a flag and who knows, we might trample the newts and I get my swimming pool after all.

Twat.
Not quite. More like:

"I see in the papers they're talking about me. Me? Well, I can't think why, but here we are. Anyway, turns out we've got some newts, and some silly science Johnny wrote a big and expensive report so it must be true. So let's hear it for our great British amphibians! Do you know there are more amphibians and reptiles in Ethiopia than in England? Ethiopia, yes! Geldof country! We ought to have more amphibians, after all we're British! We invented biology, what with Darwin and that Attenborough chap. Anyway, let's all join the creepy crawly parade!"

I am not fucking joking.
Andy McDandy wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:13 am Not quite. More like:

"I see in the papers they're talking about me. Me? Well, I can't think why, but here we are. Anyway, turns out we've got some newts, and some silly science Johnny wrote a big and expensive report so it must be true. So let's hear it for our great British amphibians! Do you know there are more amphibians and reptiles in Ethiopia than in England? Ethiopia, yes! Geldof country! We ought to have more amphibians, after all we're British! We invented biology, what with Darwin and that Attenborough chap. Anyway, let's all join the creepy crawly parade!"

I am not fucking joking.
The very woke Attenborough and class warrior Darwin.
Has Johnson gone Bolshie?
And yet, in amongst the usual "Oh gosh, aren't I a great big dafty, still I'll just muddle along and do my best," guff there's a reasonable point being made about the destruction of our natural environment. He just can't elaborate because he and his chums caused most of it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]