:sunglasses: 100 %
Horizon, didn’t see the point but I always supported membership, good thing we rejoined as I advocated and is it’s all the EU’s fault we left. But it’s a Trojan Horse trap laid by Brussels for the UK to rejoin… https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... right.html

This must be Johnson’s latest pissing taking game to wield two opposing arguments in one tedious article.
And this the result of a yellow card? (Source: Popbitch).
Does beg the question as to why Bozo isn’t using his column to lay into the people who plotted his downfall.
Attachments
IMG_4541.jpeg
IMG_4541.jpeg (149.67 KiB) Viewed 6348 times
Speaking as someone working in HE at the time of the referendum, can I just say:

1. The impact was heavy and immediate. Like June 24th sorry that's not happening immediate.

2. Academia is not a jolly, people don't go into research projects for the chance to fuck about on away days and at conferences, stop generalising from yourself, shit dog.
Oboogie liked this
Johnson jumping onboard the dangerous dog bandwagon.
[What I learned the day sweet, gentle Dilyn turned into a lethal missile of fur and fang and killed one of the late Queen's baby geese.../quote]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... geese.html

Apparently it is not the dog it is the owner who is to blame.

How much damage did Johnson's dog cause to the Downing Street flat and Chequers.
Oh giggles, my cute little dog killed a baby goose ( which I have doubts about), while some poor soul lost his life
Dilyn is a terrier. That's what they do. I have hounds--foxhounds, coonhounds and most of all beagles. You don't want to know what happened when my sweet, gentle beagles happened to find a nest of baby rabbits. Nature, red in tooth and claw. Or as another friend of my says, "Why do they always have to act like animals?"
According to the German Kennel Club, the Verband für das Deutsche Hundewesen, these Billy XL monsters come in various sizes (duh!) and have been recognised here for a good decade.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Bully

As far as I know, they haven't been chewing fine, upstanding citizens. Possibly, they are kept in AfD circles, so a few deaths there are of no newsworthy note.
Snowdrop wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 10:09 pm Dilyn is a terrier. That's what they do. I have hounds--foxhounds, coonhounds and most of all beagles. You don't want to know what happened when my sweet, gentle beagles happened to find a nest of baby rabbits. Nature, red in tooth and claw. Or as another friend of my says, "Why do they always have to act like animals?"

Had a run in with a drunken twat with an out of control Labrador in a pub garden on Sunday. The dappy dog ran over to threaten my sweet little whippet in a very nasty manner. The other punters were disgusted and rather puzzled why we weren’t panicking and just standing our ground. Then my little hound transformed into a wolf illustration on a Jack London novel (had him on a lead). The piss head owner got the message and grabbed his dog back.
That's what they call "bash something out before the deadline" in the trade. Experienced columnists have a number on file, ready for slow news days.
Finger on the pulse of austerity Britain
The hearth is the floor of a fireplace, which sometimes extends into the room.

Making up bollocks as usual unless the Johnson parents are complete cretins. Anyone dependent on an open fire for heating would have a woodpile from the previous year.
When I was a nipper we had no central heating in our Somerset house, or any mains electricity.

We would go out foraging for wood in our beaten-up Land Rover, and as soon as we had a load we would bring it back and resume the struggle to keep warm.

Wet? These logs weren’t just wet. They were great sodden moss-covered lumps of solid dankness. For hours we would sit puffing and puffing with the worm-eaten bellows, until the magic moment when we had a flame hot enough to burn even damp wood — and the steam and the crackle was marvellous, and occasionally there would be a gunshot bang as an ember whizzed out and sizzled on the flags.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]