By Youngian
Its not Niles or Frasier
Our weekly column sees This is Money consumer expert Helen Crane tackle reader problems and shine the light on companies doing both good and bad.

Want her to investigate a problem, or do you want to praise a firm for going that extra mile? Get in touch:
[email protected]

Helen has to deal with bellend readers who take a cruise amidst a global pandemic
My wife became ill with norovirus on day three of the holiday, and when we went to the medical centre we were both told to stay in our cabin.

I contracted the virus two days later, and like my wife was very ill with vomiting and diarrhoea. We couldn't eat for four days.

We missed all of the stops on the cruise, except the very last one in Lisbon when we got off the ship, but couldn't do much as we were still feeling unwell.

We claimed £200 on our travel insurance, but think P&O should also compensate us for this terrible holiday.
M.H, Northamptonshire

Helen Crane of This is Money replies: I'm sorry to hear your plans for a relaxing retirement holiday went down the toilet – literally.

Unfortunately, cruise ships can be a hotbed for sickness bugs because they are full of crowded, communal spaces, with large numbers of people dining together and sleeping in close quarters. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/money/holid ... virus.html
Oboogie liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]