:sunglasses: 22.7 % :laughing: 63.6 % :cry: 4.5 % :🤗 9.1 %
By Andy McDandy
Once again, he's demonstrating the curious right wing English belief that Ireland is just a naughty prodigal child who will one day see sense and come back home.
By Andy McDandy
He avoids politics today (sorry, no link, I'm in a field) and waxes lyrical about Our Brave Cozzers in the wake of the Hainault attacks. A bit of revisionism as those involved are what he would otherwise dub "dopey birds". In short, tool up the filth and shoot some hairies.

He also covers a gay hotel worker who's bringing a suit against their manager for making improper advances. Because in his world all the gays love gaying each other all the time and you'd have thought he'd be flattered. Now here's how a sitcom character would have dealt with it, by singing a song the actor sang in another context.

Cunt.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... Essex.html

Castle Point, local independent councillors doing what really matters, who cares about national or international issues, gravy train, I once did reporting, mayor and the aldermen, Ted Heath, stupid new counties, green targets, that Sadiq Khan, no proper Londoners like him, diversity officers, I can't get my head around this new parking app, proper binmen, what local election results, nobody cares. Here's a Game of Thrones reference, only 12 years late and long after anyone still cared.

Cunt.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... tudes.html

Labour's 6 pledges are forensically examined by astute political expert Ri....no, of course not. He glances at each one and uses it as a launch pad for a standard rant.

Economic stability - taxes and strikes. Not that he can do anything with the civil service all on strike while working from home.

NHS - junior doctors are all millionaire commies. Bring back matron. Look at NHS Wales.

Border security - Labour loves immigrants, free council houses, Mandelson, deals with the French, all part of a plan to reverse Brexit.

Energy - he's in hock to the hippies and crusties and a real man would do some fracking and oil drilling and ooh, sweaty men, oil, drilling, the energy...

Crime - Khan goes out every night and knifecrimes a Pearly Queen. Is that what you want? Besides, everyone knows the only way to cut crime is to keep our recently arrived colonial brethren on their toes. White man's stick; put it about a bit.

Education - teachers are all hippies and lefties and get paid too much and 3 Rs and bring back the cane and he wants to shut down Eton and send all the nice kids to Shit Street Comp.

So, nothing changes. No real insight, but what do you expect from a horrible old and past it cunt like him?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]