:sunglasses: 22.7 % :laughing: 63.6 % :cry: 4.5 % :🤗 9.1 %
By Abernathy
Rosvanian wrote: Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:56 am
Malcolm Armsteen wrote:Particularly egregious cunt.
Top ten cunt for me, possibly even top 5.

Ooooh, challenge .

In at 5 ….. Richard Littlejohn.

At number 4, it’s … Piers Morgan.

At 3 …. Peter Hitchens.

At number 2. … it’s Paul Dacre.

And at number one … Rupert Murdoch.
By Rosvanian
Northcliffe Cunts FC

est. 1896

Cuntus Visious Desperardum

Black shirts/brown shorts

Littlejohn (c)
Platell (c)
Moir (c)
Vine (c)
Glover (c)
Letts (c)
Dorries (c)
Hodges (c)
Johnson (c)
Daily Mail Reporter (c)

Manager: P. Dacre
By Andy McDandy
Collette Post, Ashford, United Kingdom, 10 hours ago

My zmp Damian Green supported Penny for PM must be mad. That woman and Hunt arr there it'd Truss many of her ministers are there doing the job on rwanda policy. The "left" wad there under Truss remainers no more. Brexit Is over
I think she's trying to say that anyone who supported Mordaunt or Truss are secret lefties and remainers. I think.

Meanwhile, 10th on the "worst rated":
Nswabi2, Bristol, 10 hours ago

Rwanda dont want an agreement that breaks international law, so your argument has no basis. You can't make an agreement on your tod.
49 for, 6 against. Penny beginning to drop?
By Youngian
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:27 am https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... ejohn.html

Why are the Tories so crap, he asks.

Because they're cunts. He ought to be able to smell his own kind.
He doesn’t name any of these sabotaging posho Tory wets pulling the strings. Unless he’s referring to err Oliver Dowden who likes batteries.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... itain.html

Britain transport chaos, all the fault of the caahncil and the yoonyuns, nothing to do with central government. Padded out with a long synopsis of a film's plot, assuming a certain familiarity with the American Midwest, and lists of motorways and cities. Then some Fargle and Bozo slash fic.

Lazy cunt.
By Youngian
I can only speak for my neck of the woods, where Genghis Khan's Transport for London has decided its job is to stop anyone going anywhere, ever.

I knew Khan had been busy launching the North London outer borough Superloops, this month and I don’t even live in the capital. Neither does Littlejohn.
By Youngian
Was I dreaming? The other night I could have sworn I saw an advert on TV featuring a white, middle-class, heterosexual, married couple.

Who said Littlejohn doesn’t do research?He monitors adverts for black people all evening. You can’t even escape them on the BBC, they’ve even got one as Doctor Who.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... reets.html

Pro-Palestine, pro-ceasefire, pro-peace? You're a neo-nazi says Richard, who to be fair can smell his own. After lecturing us about fellow travellers and the shady company they may keep, he makes lots of spurious claims about green protest groups and asylum seekers and even the Russians all being in it together with Hamas.

Cunt.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]