:sunglasses: 22.7 % :laughing: 63.6 % :cry: 4.5 % :🤗 9.1 %
By Watchman
I’m not sure referring to Mosley is what the owner had in mind, I assume they think their readship is so senile they won’t remember everything about the “good old days”
By Youngian
Khan’s a vacuous bread and circus politician and then lists policies he’s implemented like ULEZ that aren’t popular.
On Sunday night, Genghis declared: 'Our unique combination of fireworks, drones, lighting and music have put on a fabulous show for the millions watching around the globe, sending a message of unity and showing why London is the greatest city in the world.'

Vote for ME!
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... rm-UK.html

Must be awful, Dickie. Labour will likely win the next election, and the right are tearing themselves apart. His wheeze? Tories stand aside in favour of Reform.

Meanwhile, his "Who's to say that Labour won't oust Starmer (who's a lot more lefty than you might think) and invite Corbyn into Downing Street?" argument falls apart, dependent as it is on a) an alternative reality, and b) somewhat better evidence than "it's the sort of thing the Tories have done"?

In other news, a mate has been accused of something, so it's high horse and presumption of innocence time. Which is right, but should be a consistently applied standard. So all this stopped clock shit really doesn't work. He's done enough nudge wink crap in his time. Then a thing about teeth grinding and how much it costs the NHS. How do they know? he wonders. Oh, I don't know. Maybe number of appointments times staff time and number of fillings done in said appointments?

Finally he says his profile pic makes him look like a character in a sitcom. Doing his bit for recycling as I'm sure I've read that snippet before.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/ ... JITSU.html

Jumping on the post office bandwagon, calling for Ed Davey's head.

On the one hand, it's good that the scandal is getting the attention it deserves. On the other, it's the fucking Mail. It's like a very loud and obnoxious cunt deciding you're their friend.
And to be honest, he’d probably have got away scot free had it not been for ITV’s Mr Bates v The Post Office.
And to be honest, without that drama, the media wouldn't be giving it this blanket coverage. Cunt.
By satnav
Did Littlejohn not get the memo about blaming Starmer for the Horizon scandal? Farage and Tice tried to pin the blame on Starmer yesterday and the Telegraph ran with the story today. I suppose the Tories and Reform don't really see the Lib Dems as an electoral threat at the moment so they would rather smear Starmer instead even though there is zero evidence to back up their claims.
By Youngian
Presented by correspondent Dan Johnson, with all the credulity of a gullible first-year media studies student intent on a career on the Guardian, it sought to make us all feel guilty over the plight of vulnerable young men banged up on the floating asylum hostel, Bibby Stockholm.

Why should ‘all’ feel guilty instead of the ‘some’ who supported this? By all means write 800 words explaining why you don’t feel bad about your support.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... dness.html

Sex, race, disability, gender, sexuality....it's almost like he's got the equalities act and ticking them off.

Then some crap about Starmer not being psychic, and Gary Lineker.

Cunt.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... ofoil.html

Climate change is all a hoax designed to help the Chinese sell wind farms. After all, it was hot in the summer, and it's cold now. Meanwhile, nanny state gives stupid advice he doesn't need because he's so clever.

Cunt.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... panic.html

Yet another Dad's Army pastiche that turns into a standard whinge about trans people and asylum seekers.

Cunt.
By Youngian
The Mail wants me to subscribe to read Littlejohn’s column, that ain’t going happen.
I doubt he makes the point that Britain has never had a mass continental style standing army and was bolstered by recruits from colonies and Germanic statelets until the 20th century. So conscription was introduced.
By Andy McDandy
I don't subscribe either.

You're right though - nothing like those points, just a load of stuff about how kids these days are all woke and trendy and working from home and of varied sexuality and genders and stuff. At one point he decides for no apparent reason (save that he watched it the other night) to give us all a quick plot recap of one of the Sweeney films. Still, anything for the word count.
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 12:58 pm
Bones McCoy wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2024 11:59 am I've no objection to doing National Service - provided I can do it by working from home.
An armed drone operator
[ Shrugs]

It might accelerate the roll-out of full fat fibre across the country.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]