🧥 100 %
By Bones McCoy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 4:41 pm Still side-splittingly funny...

Carrie - Antoinette - see it like the French Queen who lost her head - but with Carrie in it.
And (this is soooo funny, cartoon Boris is eating cake).

Just like they've been saying on t'witter for a fortnight
By Andy McDandy
Also, the suggestion that middle aged technophobe Johnson told her about something doing the rounds on the internet stretches belief somewhat. And yeah, Paul be like "Girlies, eh? All they're into is dresses and shopping! And guys, what we really want to do is slob about on the sofa and tell the missus to wind it in 'cos she's doing me nut!" (actually quite a recurring theme of his cartoons over the years, as the late lamented thread showed).

That guy has issues. Hell, even his issues have issues.
Amazonian liked this
By Andy McDandy
"With acknowledgements to...", OK I get that it's a legal necessity but I really doubt that Disney and co give a shit about Paul Thomas.

And why is Mickey Mouse in a pinstripe suit?
By MisterMuncher
Abernathy wrote: Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:19 pm Well, I don't know where to fucking start with this one.
My favourite part is that none of Thomas's renderings are accurate enough that copyright is of any concern.
Amazonian liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]