By Watchman
Rosvanian wrote: Sat Jul 09, 2022 3:20 pm Absolutely brilliant. I'm surprised that he isn't more of a hate figure in the Tory press.
He's got a platform and audience, and he not afraid to hit back
By Andy McDandy
Also, squeaky clean. See also: Armando Iannucci, Chris Morris, Rory Bremner.

Got to the stage with Morris that Piers Moron was calling him a "weirdo" for the terrible crimes of avoiding the limelight and watching cricket.
By Amazonian
It's just dispiriting that a lot of people that I agree with politically sneer at O'Brien or even treat him, it seems, as a hate figure just because he didn't like the cut of Corbin's jib.

Y'know, because that obviously means that O'Brien is a class traitor and a quisling scumbag. Just ignore the man's intelligence, humanity, insight, compassion, sense of humour...
By Oboogie
Amazonian wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:07 pm It's just dispiriting that a lot of people that I agree with politically sneer at O'Brien or even treat him, it seems, as a hate figure just because he didn't like the cut of Corbin's jib.

Y'know, because that obviously means that O'Brien is a class traitor and a quisling scumbag. Just ignore the man's intelligence, humanity, insight, compassion, sense of humour...
This ^^^

Also that he shares LBC with Right Wing broadcasters - this apparently is proof that he agrees with every utterance from Nick Ferrari, Ian Dale and (until recently) Nigel Farage. To gain acceptance, it seems he needs to be hidden away online where only the dedicated few will hear him, adhering to Corbyn's doctrine that there's no point in preaching unless it's to the converted.
Amazonian liked this
By Abernathy
Oboogie wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 2:26 pm

Also that he shares LBC with Right Wing broadcasters - this apparently is proof that he agrees with every utterance from Nick Ferrari

Indeed, though mostly O’Brien does a good job of covering up his sheer contempt for Ferrari at the daily handover, sometimes he just can’t manage it. Which is excellent.
Oboogie liked this
By davidjay
Amazonian wrote: Sat Aug 06, 2022 8:07 pm It's just dispiriting that a lot of people that I agree with politically sneer at O'Brien or even treat him, it seems, as a hate figure just because he didn't like the cut of Corbin's jib.

Those who are not with us are against us.
kreuzberger, Spoonman, Oboogie and 1 others liked this
By davidjay
I can't be arsed to go through Twitter to find it but apparently he said some sweary words to Maajid Nawaz and Richard Tice the other night. Cue Guido getting on his high horse and the rest of the right-wing Twitterati joining in with outrage. They really don't like anyone who isn't them getting a platform.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]