:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 40 % :laughing: 20 % :cry: 10 %
By kreuzberger
Youngian wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 6:59 pm Do the legendary Wapping pubs with obscure market trader licences still exist? Printers, journos and market traders boozing it up at 7am.
There was definitely a café at St. John's Wood where you could get a teapot full of rum and flat coke while the day broke. It looked like tea if the cops came in, and it helped bide the time until the Smithfield pubs opened at five.

I have no idea why that seemed perfectly normal, nor where that stamina went.
By Bones McCoy
kreuzberger wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:38 pm The Barclay Brothers caff in that gusset street between Trafalgar Square and Charing Cross with the washed-up drag queens and the speeding punks, was that the actual Barclay weirdos?
Allan Ginsberg salutes you.
who sank all night in submarine light of Bickford’s floated out and sat through the stale beer afternoon in desolate Fugazzi’s, listening to the crack of doom on the hydrogen jukebox,
By Youngian
Think they’re called jobs, Simon
Our schools don’t prepare young people for life. National service could change that
Forget the military, but working under supervision in the NHS, care sector or for a charity could be hugely beneficial for many
Simon Jenkins

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... 1716879986
By Malcolm Armsteen
Youngian wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 12:15 pm
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Tue May 28, 2024 10:39 am Do you believe that Starmer is 'shit at politics' and 'has scant respect from his MPs and the public'? Because the evidence seems to point in the other direction.
Who said that?
You did.
By Yug
I think some confusion has been caused by the headline in the post further up referring to Sunak and Starmer, and immediately after that Ian referring to Sunak and Corbyn.
Youngian, Oboogie liked this
By Abernathy
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... o-all-that

Thatcherism, austerity, Brexit, Liz Truss... goodbye and good riddance to all that
Will Hutton

For 45 years, Britain has been blighted by Conservative ideologies that promised a path to prosperity, but achieved nothing of the sort
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]