:sunglasses: 23.1 % :pray: 7.7 % :laughing: 69.2 %
By Spoonman
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:55 pm GB News presenter apparently.

My school had a chapel and a chaplain, so more religious than the vast majority. We sung a hymn and said the Lord's Prayer most mornings. But what's this twice bollocks? Did his school do Vespers as well? Or did they have sing a hymn and say the Lord's prayer before double Chemistry? We never said grace before a meal- would have been kind of impractical with 600 turning up spread out over about an hour.

And that's ignoring how stupid the argument itself is.

As a former Catholic school atenndee, we said the "Our Father" just after roll call each morning and that was about it. RE classes were mostly Catholic focused, but they didn't involve singing additional hymns or prayers etc.

Well known Armsteen quote goes here.
By Malcolm Armsteen
I did a teaching practice in a Catholic school in the 60s.
Wall to wall nuns, and what James Joyce called pandybats.

Morning and evening prayer - that was it. No grace, and the evening prayer was for the Faithful Departed (and Armsteen in the hope that he found the Lord...)

And the man is.
By Tubby Isaacs
I suppose it could have been relatively small or had distinct "sittings". And waiters, because if you were first to get your food, your food would get cold while you waited for everyone else to come in.

Actually on reflection my 11-13 school (all right, prep school) used to have sittings and grace. But it was a small school (would have been about 350). And we still didn't do this second lot of prayers and hymns that he talks about.
By Rosvanian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:40 pm
Over on Mail Online, there's thousands of comments under dozens of stories about Chaz and Harry, most of which are pretty much saying the same thing. It's a tsunami of cuntery and whilst it's not remotely surprising it's still shocking to see.
Oboogie liked this
By MisterMuncher
She was always in that category of shit that was being sold that no one was buying, like someone had decided she was going to be famous and threw loads of money at it and the public just weren't having it.

I'll not lie, I fucking love it when that happens
By Tubby Isaacs
GB News heavyweight newsgathering here. Reading Twitter.

https://www.gbnews.com/celebrity/steve- ... dead-horse
Steve Coogan's BBC return slammed as Alan Partridge star accused of 'flogging a dead horse'
I mean, yeah, that's a tenable viewpoint. Who said it?
After a BBC account shared the news on X, formerly known as Twitter, it received several disgruntled responses.

One penned: “Let's hope the writing is significantly better than that horrific live show he toured the other year. That was comfortably the worst Partridge material ever made.”

“Absolutely classic character, but it feels like flogging a dead horse at this stage,” a second admitted.
Oh. somebody not even worth naming.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]