:sunglasses: 23.1 % :pray: 7.7 % :laughing: 69.2 %
By Andy McDandy
A lot of 'journalism' these days consists of either scanning Twitter (or "X, formerly known as Twitter", 4 more words towards the count, thanks Elon) for tweets to copy, or watching daytime TV for something people will comment on, on X, formerly known as Twitter.
The Weeping Angel liked this
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:58 pm I take it John Curtice doesn’t respond to these psephological brain farts on GBeebies?

In other big news, Swift on the ropes.
Like Eamonn was ever in with a chance.

The big lad (who's out of shape) is cosplaying as a wooly hatted incel YouTuber.
(Why do they wear wooly hats indoors?)
By Youngian
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 1:00 pm It's one argument for the Gove/Sunak "Everybody should do hard sums until they're 18" policy.

i.e. These "Journalists" lack basic analysis.

I'll stick with Professor Curtice.
Isn’t one of them a comic? Simon someone who plays a rude Tory persona (himself, I presume). Quite funny as well.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Youngian wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:58 pm I take it John Curtice doesn’t respond to these psephological brain farts on GBeebies?

In other big news, Swift on the ropes.
As if anyone, anywhere, ever gave two fucks about what Eamonn Holes thinks.

Man's a cunt.
By Watchman
Youngian wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 9:07 am Nigel spots a new social menace on our high streets, too many foreigners cutting hair. As usual he offers no practical solution to the problem he’s stirring up
What about car washes?
By davidjay
I was thinking about this the other day and while there very likely are barbers being used for money laundering, the main reason is probably because it's easy money. A couple of chairs, clippers and scissors, a bit of training (I say this with every respect to fully-trained hairdressers) and you can charge upwards of £15 a time with minimal overheads. Two of them an hour and you're laughing.
Malcolm Armsteen liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]