:sunglasses: 23.1 % :pray: 7.7 % :laughing: 69.2 %
By Bones McCoy
GB News shows hosted by MPs broke Ofcom rules

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-68596973
Five episodes of GB News programmes hosted by serving Tory MPs have been found to have broken broadcasting rules by media regulator Ofcom.

They include two episodes of Sir Jacob Rees-Mogg's State of the Nation, and three of a show fronted by married MPs Esther McVey and Philip Davies.

Politicians are not normally allowed to host news programmes under Ofcom rules.

They are, however, allowed to present current affair shows - with GB News stating the distinction was unclear.
Oboogie liked this
By Spoonman
I'm surprised GBeebies is talking up how Britain is currently "happier" than Germany in a recent survey, because their broadcasting mantra is that Britain is a shithole that has gone to the dogs and so there's very little, if anything, to be happy about.
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:53 am Dan Wooton, Owen Jones, Piers Morgan have all moved to ‘independent media.’ Alongside ‘citizen journalists.’
I sincerely hope they remain there.
I especially hope the Question Time backroom staff don't consider them to fill their fourth and fifth chairs.
By satnav
Is there really any money in independent media in this country. Presumably if you are streaming your shows on-line either you need to sign up lots of gullible subscribers prepared to shell out money each month or get some advertising revenue. Whilst a some shock jocks have pulled it off in America I'm not sure there is a big enough demand in this country to support too many independent channels. If GB News is struggling to pull in advertisers one ma bands like Dan Wootton are unlikely to attract many advertisers.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]