:sunglasses: 23.1 % :pray: 7.7 % :laughing: 69.2 %
By Abernathy
Want a good laugh? This is, objectively, quite hilarious. The appalling Dan Wooton is attempting to kick off his media “comeback” by compiling and publishing his list of “The 50 worst people in Britain”. Unsurprisingly, Boris Johnson and Jacob Rees-Mogg do not feature, and neither do Nadine Dorries or Liz Truss. Sunak does, though he is only just in at number 50. James O’Brien is the number one worst person in Britain, according to Dan, closely followed by Gary Lineker in the silver medal position.

It’s basically a personal list of everybody that Dan dislikes and/or hates. It is dripping with unintentional irony, and I’m all but certain there is more than one actionable libel in there. Dawn Butler might well be having a little chat with her legal representatives.

SLIPPERY STARMER
WHO: Labour leader who backed Jeremy Corbyn to become Prime Minister
WHY? Pretending to be Mr Moderate, Keir is deliberately hoodwinking British voters fed up with a pathetic Conservative In Name Only government. But, make no mistake, the man who wanted to serve in a Jeremy Corbyn cabinetis preparing to usher in a communist takeover of Great Britain. Young children will be mutilated thanks to woke gender extremism, diversity policies will smash the idea of a meritocracy, and sky-high taxes will drive out successful businesses. And just wait until he tries to reverse Brexit. Starmer is out to destroy Britain as we know it.
Enjoy.

https://www.danwoottonoutspoken.com/p/ ... -in-the-uk
Last edited by Abernathy on Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Tubby Isaacs
Quentin Letts did a book like this. It did at least have the odd surprise in it. Mrs Thatcher featured because Letts thought she unnecessarily "rubbed the miners' noses in it" after she'd defeated them.

"Let's do a list" isn't bold new content, it's what bored blokes do at work or in the pub. Or what Dan Ashcroft has to do in his interview with the Weekend On Sunday.
By Yug
Starmer is out to destroy Britain as we know it.
If he wasn't, I wouldn't be voting Labour at the next GE.

The Britain as we know it that he's referring to has been created in the last seven years by a bunch of unintelligent, self-serving, petty, malicious, money-grubbing narcissistic right-wing populists in a cynical attempt to enrich themselves at the expense of the rest of the population. It needs destroying.
Oboogie, Youngian, Watchman and 1 others liked this
By Andy McDandy
I read it.

It can be broadly split into 3 parts: Non-Tory politicians, slebs who have disagree with him, and people who get more media work than him. There's quite a lot of overlap between the three.
By soulboy
I think Father Ted did it with far more style and grace with his Golden Cleric acceptance speech. A curious mix of the obvious, alongside anyone who has ever sided with Harry & Meghan, people who have the media jobs he craves and anybody who regulates TV and news output (Caroline Dinenage, Chair of the Media Select Committee being a case in point).

Poundshop Littlejohn even down to the nicknames - Fishy Rishi, Humza Useless etc.
By Tubby Isaacs
soulboy wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 1:37 pm I think Father Ted did it with far more style and grace with his Golden Cleric acceptance speech. A curious mix of the obvious, alongside anyone who has ever sided with Harry & Meghan, people who have the media jobs he craves and anybody who regulates TV and news output (Caroline Dinenage, Chair of the Media Select Committee being a case in point).

Poundshop Littlejohn even down to the nicknames - Fishy Rishi, Humza Useless etc.
No surprise there. I know Wootton has had to leave GB News, but it certainly boosted his profile. I'm reminded of the question again- what's in it for "Fishy Rishi" to boost GB News?
By Spoonman
I dunno 'bout the rest of you all, but in terms of the so-called "50 Worst People In Britain" I'd have ranked Ian Huntley & Lucy Letby higher than Gary Lineker.

That list from Wotton has "Bunny Boiler" written all over it. :geek:
By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2024 12:36 pm Quentin Letts did a book like this. It did at least have the odd surprise in it. Mrs Thatcher featured because Letts thought she unnecessarily "rubbed the miners' noses in it" after she'd defeated them.
Alan Titchmarsh and garden decking made his list for reason I’ve forgot. But yes mildly entertaining Meldrew moaning, any of us could have predicted talentless Wooton’s list.
By Tubby Isaacs
I don't know if she deserves all that bad rep. We did shitloads of tests, all free to the public, and as far as I know the tests ordered did get supplied and worked. The tracing could have been better, clearly, but it wasn't really her fault that lots of the public were turning the app off because they didn't want to be traced as having possibly come into contact with Covid. If you expect Far East standard tracing and containment, you can't fuck about.
By Tubby Isaacs
Wootton's getting the band back together. Are GB News hiring? Not on the salary he got before, I shouldn't think. He's bagged insider royal, Lady Victoria Hervey. Fortunately Vicky doesn't only have inside knowledge of the royals. She also has inside information on Jefrrey Epstein's death. Shame Epstein didn't have a cellmate when he died, as someone BTL hopefully points out. And if you did know this stuff, you'd of course break it on Dan Wootton's podcast.

Join Dan at the same time next week, where he'll be interviewing David Icke.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]