:laughing: 50 % :cry: 25 % :🤗 25 %
By Abernathy
I only switched the bloody thing on for 5 minutes while I was having a shite, but I was taken aback to hear Rachel fucking Johnson actually use the term "bogus asylum seeker".

I really thought that expression had been thoroughly discredited. There is no such thing as a "bogus" asylum seeker. There are simply asylum seekers.

While I'm at it, what the actual fuck is Rachel Johnson still doing with a well-paid radio presenting gig? I'm assuming she only got the job because of her brother, but it's not as if she's that talented a presenter.
By davidjay
Abernathy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:48 pm Well, maybe, except that the only presenters on LBC that are “lefties” are James O’Brien, David Lammy (obvs), and Nick Abbott.
There's a couple of others but that's irrelevant in the context of people who think the entire British media is run by a conspiracy of Cultural Marxists.
By Samanfur
‘We can’t say Happy Christmas anymore’ – Unhinged caller stuns LBC host
The woman, identified only as ‘Sue’, rang up to share her thoughts on the new England kit. A multi-coloured St. George’s Flag which features on the collar has sent people insane – and this is the latest addition to the unhinged discourse.
After saying that the colours were a sign of British culture ‘being taken away’, the caller descended into an entirely different tirade. We’re not sure where Sue has been celebrating Christmas, but it all seems a little far-fetched…

“Our culture and tradition is being taken away. It’s disgraceful. We can’t say Happy Christmas anymore, we have to say Happy Holidays. When you go in the shops, there’s no decorations. There’s no carols. We can’t be who we want to be” – Sue on LBC
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]