:laughing: 50 % :cry: 25 % :🤗 25 %
By kreuzberger
There's money to be made in good, solid broadcasting.

Before the descent in to the sewer, LBC's costs-per-thousand were the highest in the business and I would imagine that both Eddie Mair and JO'B have given them a right good dose of a new, rewarding reality, hitherto only known to the old management.

Maitlis and Soepel are naturals for the medium. I am not so sure about Marr. He is not as nimble and those pensive pauses are unsettlingly awkward on radio, but, hey, no one ever learnt to surf with dry hair.
By davidjay
Youngian wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 7:22 pm
Abernathy wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 6:05 pm Now, if they’d just get rid of that massive cunt Ferrari…
And that horrible prick on before him Steve Allen. A nasty tirade of bitching at minor celebrities serving no purpose.
I heard him once and thought he was mildly funny for about two minutes in a bitchy camp sort of way, before I realised that was all he could do.
Youngian liked this
By Abernathy
You have to grant him a smidge of admiration for his ability to deliver 3 straight hours of stream-of-consciousness radio - no phone-ins, no guests. He talks a load of shite, but it can be oddly enthralling.
I think he’s been at LBCfor about 40 years.
By Youngian
LBC’s rise and change of direction is an accidental one and before the EURef it was happy to pootle along taking callers moaning about immigrants and cyclists. Its growing audience can be explained by O’Brien’s anecdotes about his stint as a Newsnight presenter. He was forced to be an uncritical neutral ringmaster on a discussion about international trade between a former WTO boss and Andrea Leadsom. That’s my reason for disillusionment with the BBC and LBC has tapped into that.
By Cyclist
Marr must have conducted a hard-hitting interview here.

I don't understand this style of reporting. Why should Grease-Smug "admit" to not owning certain types of clothes? There's enough shit in the cunt's life to have a go at him about, why make out he's guilty of something which isn't a crime?

Jacob Rees-Mogg has admitted he doesn’t find “ordinary clothes” comfortable, and would rather kick back in a suit.

The conservative politician appeared on Andrew Marr’s show on LBC, and when asked if he owned a t-shirt or jeans by the host, he said no...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/sty ... ar-AAV7QLY
For the record, I have to "admit" my dad never owned a pair of jeans either. So what?
By Bones McCoy
Cyclist wrote: Thu Mar 17, 2022 9:45 am Marr must have conducted a hard-hitting interview here.

I don't understand this style of reporting. Why should Grease-Smug "admit" to not owning certain types of clothes? There's enough shit in the cunt's life to have a go at him about, why make out he's guilty of something which isn't a crime?

Jacob Rees-Mogg has admitted he doesn’t find “ordinary clothes” comfortable, and would rather kick back in a suit.

The conservative politician appeared on Andrew Marr’s show on LBC, and when asked if he owned a t-shirt or jeans by the host, he said no...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/sty ... ar-AAV7QLY
For the record, I have to "admit" my dad never owned a pair of jeans either. So what?
I hate this stuff.
Not so much the dumbing down of the political interview.
It's the way it lets the subject present a "lovable? character" like some kind of WWE face.

Harmless, you may say. I refer the case of Cyril Smith.
Watchman liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]